Jamaican resorts with plenty of big bbc !!

We're making our annual pilgrimage to Hedo in Feb which is our paradise. We always stay at Coco La Palm for our first night which has always been good for BBC.
Last year we had a young handsome driver, so we tipped him some married white pussy as a thank you :qos::qos::qos:

We're also staying at the Royal Decameron Cornwall beach in Mobay for a couple of nights this time.
Has anyone stayed there?

Or better still, are there any staff members from any of the resorts here?

We're making our annual pilgrimage to Hedo in Feb which is our paradise. We always stay at Coco La Palm for our first night which has always been good for BBC.
Last year we had a young handsome driver, so we tipped him some married white pussy as a thank you :qos::qos::qos:

We're also staying at the Royal Decameron Cornwall beach in Mobay for a couple of nights this time.
Has anyone stayed there?

Or better still, are there any staff members from any of the resorts here?

I've stayed at Royal Decameron, the hotel isn't much, it offers the best beach in Mobay where you can run into a local if you walk to Doctor's Cave Beach, (it's connected to you hotel). But it's right on the Hip Strip, just a quick walk a to Margaritaville day or night and you'll run into plenty of BBC. If you happen to be there on a Friday night, make sure you go to Pier 1. Youll have a good chance of getting lucky.

I've stayed at Royal Decameron, the hotel isn't much, it offers the best beach in Mobay where you can run into a local if you walk to Doctor's Cave Beach, (it's connected to you hotel). But it's right on the Hip Strip, just a quick walk a to Margaritaville day or night and you'll run into plenty of BBC. If you happen to be there on a Friday night, make sure you go to Pier 1. Youll have a good chance of getting lucky.
Yeah, we are hoping to check out Moods too.

If I get a day/night pass to hedo I assume I could get my wife to be flirted with by some good looking guys right? Not sure I’ll get her away from the prude side but I plan on taking her to the club at night for dancing ?? ?? ??
My wife was at bar in our resort and her brother and his girl and bartender and DJ were all over them and even slipped something in their drinks.
All the staff at resort was flirting with wife in front of me. They just play it off

Crazy man, we’ll have to be careful maybe.. she’s basically a virgin other than what I’ve been able to muster up for her
No rude stuff just let wife know the idea is there and they let her make the first move. We didn’t because we were with a lot of people and her brother so she did not play... but wife bragged of how many times she was hit on.

Haha awesome, will do. I plan on giving her a hall pass and letting nature take its course so we will see. Also going to introduce a few rules and bulls must oblige. Unless the queen overrules ?

My wife is headed to Jamaica by herself for a few days in a couple weeks. We have been together in the past abd nothing happened (beyond a bit of teasing amongst ourselves about the big bamboo, lol). I would love it if she founds some company on this solo trip, so here's to wishing.
I would be very worried about letting her go on her own. Sounds like a bit of a dangerous place

Back