Jamaican resorts with plenty of big bbc !!

If you or she is worried might try St,Thomas or St.Croix…..little safer...….they must have some kind of unspoken rule there that you don't harass the tourists.....wife did not get hit on like in Jamaica...….but there is plenty there more than eager if she wants...our one and only time there...we got a hotel at St.Thomas...we spent the first day just kind of looking around....and noticed a lot of younger men around...about a block from the hotel was 2 outside basketball courts.....both in use and really going at it on drills and etc...wife decides to watch some..probably her first for a basketball game......2 of them came over and started talking to her and a man shouted to them...a few minutes later he came over and sat down with us.....turns out our first three days there was the last 3 days of a tournament of some kind...wife sends me over to sidewalk for drinks...takes me a few minutes...when I get back he has his hand on her leg...she patted his leg and introduced me...that was the start....a few days later we decide to take a Ferry over to St.croix...about 30 minutes I would guess......water rough......real rough....people getting sick as did my wife...we got there and had to get a room there for the night while she got better....but really nice white sandy beaches...we stayed the next day...she was better so we took the ferry back to St.Thomas to our regular hotel

anyway long story short it was nice and we enjoyed ourselves
Oh ok thank you. We already booked our Jamaica vacation with 3 friends so it should be fun.

you may think that......it would be for you....as for her she will have all the company she wants
Yea 100 percent she got hit on by workers in the resort and when we went into town but we were with a lot of people and couldn’t act on any invites and only had a half day to ourself. But she is bringing to everyone back in NY how many times guys tried to pick her up. We had a great time

we went there ONCE...didn't like it...not a lot to do.....and none of what you mentioned above...we stayed at the holiday inn...big bucks...food pricey.....food on the beach all tasted like it had sand in it...just didn't do it for us...actually St Thomas/St.Croix was probably the best just for all around vacation and fun for the wife....the locals don not bother you...there was a few things to see.....beaches real white....and if you are looking for fun...you can find that also......with Jamaica they will find you!
constantly hit on if you leave the hotel...not so bad in the shops....but terrible around the beach...although wife loved the attention
So along the beaches the men will approach couples? That sounds hot.

I can’t wait to go. They are going to be all
Over my girl I have a feelin. Did you guys accept their propositions?
No was with family but it was the talk how every guy hit on her. But the last night she went with her cousin to the resort club and they messed around flirting with bartender and DJ. But they got the girls so messed up her cousin made her go back to room cause they had like 2 other workers came to party and cousin was scared. Both girls next day were hung over 12 hours lady and wasn’t just from drinking.

Back