Jacuzzi time

Dudetoo

Male
From
CA, US
So as I've posted on previous threads. I'm currently living with my long-term girlfriend who is Afrikaans. (White South African). Blonde, C cup, creamy white, and 13 years younger than me. She's done a bunch of interracial previously.

When we first met she was mostly a target bikini girl. But I've managed to get her to where a much more racy bikinis. And now she's a self-professed San Lorenzo and wicked weasel bikini girl. (If you're unfamiliar with those bikinis check them out online you won't be disappointed)

Anyways right at the beginning of fall when I was getting too cold for the beach anymore I had bought her a couple new wicked weasel bikinis. One of them was this exact same one. Color and style. "Matt Lycra in purple, with a halter top and a much skimpier Brazilian bikini bottom." Unfortunately they don't have this purple color in stock any longer, just blue and green, but I digress.

So this place we were at this weekend we walked by the pool and noted that the jacuzzi on one side of the pool had a small party going on and the other jacuzzi, on the far side of the pool, was completely empty.

So he wasted no time getting back to our room and changing, when asked what I wanted her to wear I selected the purple a wicked wheel bikini as she hadn't worn it yet and still had the tags on it.

She poured a couple cups of wine and I grabbed the towels and we had it down to the jacuzzi.

And sorry this recounting, sadly, does not involve any BBC, so if that's all you're interested in hearing about stop reading now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211003-182126.png
    Screenshot_20211003-182126.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 238
  • Screenshot_20210927-185052.png
    Screenshot_20210927-185052.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 167
Anyway, go get the jacuzzi and still empty as I turn on the jets and we start relaxing. There's a few people that walk through the area but luckily they're either on their way to the workout room or two the other jacuzzi at the far end of the pool or there are now several people.

Between the two jacuzzis there's a building that has a rooftop outdoor lounge and below it the bathrooms and showers on the backside of the building facing away from the pool.

So we track most of our wine and I'm thinking I wonder how warm those showers are and I tell my girlfriend I'm going to check it out. And as I get up to go she hands me something...

... I realize immediately it's her bikini bottoms so I'm like awesome. And I had off to the back side of that structure.

So fucking around with the shower controls and after a while it becomes quite clear that none of those showers have any warm water coming out of them they're all ice cold. Even though it was in the mid 70s during the day it's definitely way too cold to be running around wet outside the jacuzzi so I head back. But not before and taking her bikini bottom which was all scrunched up, and neatly turning it right side out and folding.

It's not a big distance just around the building, up about six stairs and through a little barbecue lounge area that's next to it and what do I see but there's some dude in the jacuzzi with my girlfriend.

Attached the picture of the jacuzzi that pink x is where I left her sitting and the guy was halfway around that curve between the pink and blue X's.

So I'm like "ops, lol"

Guy had a shaved head and was about 5 years younger or so than my girlfriend I'm guessing.

And as soon as the approach and start talking to her he retreats back to the Blue x.

So I sit down next to her and she says that dude came up and started talking to me and you scared him off.

(Now I don't think that guy realized she was bottomless, but if you look at that top the material is pretty sheer and you can definitely see nipple especially when they're fully erect)

So I put my hand on her thigh and she guides it between her legs. And I start stimulating her and pretty soon I'm fingering her and from the other side of that curve the guys lighten up and it smells like a smoking a spliff.

It's all right about this time the timer on the jacuzzi finishes and the jets turn off and from the picture you can see how clear the water is especially being lit by the pool lights, lol.

So again "ops, lol'

So I'm not sure if that guy was getting up to go turn the jets on which was on our side of the pool but I jumped up first got out and turned the jets back on to restart the bubbles.

Only to realize awkwardly that I had a pretty good hard on, what you needed to be hidden at least that dude Wonder wtf!! When I was climbing back in.

So my girlfriend doesn't waste any time she immediately starts tugging my board shorts down and then the straddles me and starts lowering herself onto my cock.

Just then she spots a security guard on the far side of the pool coming in our direction and we're like oh *******!

So we both quickly and tug our bottoms back on.

So I'm thinking there's a camera around here somewhere and they just saw us....

So the security guard bee lines it it right to our jacuzzi, I'm playing it cool thinking it's going to say something to us, and the guy walks by giving us a nasty stare and keeps on going.

Then I'm thinking wtf, what an asshole, I just think they do was walking through doing his rounds.

Anyways, at this point it was about 10:00 at night and we needed to get up early That's so we took off back to our room.

Sorry nothing more exciting than that happened, but it was definitely amusing for me and I wanted to share.

Attachments

• Adobe_20220301_060402.jpg
    Adobe_20220301_060402.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 170
Anyway, go get the jacuzzi and still empty as I turn on the jets and we start relaxing. There's a few people that walk through the area but luckily they're either on their way to the workout room or two the other jacuzzi at the far end of the pool or there are now several people.

Between the two jacuzzis there's a building that has a rooftop outdoor lounge and below it the bathrooms and showers on the backside of the building facing away from the pool.

So we track most of our wine and I'm thinking I wonder how warm those showers are and I tell my girlfriend I'm going to check it out. And as I get up to go she hands me something...

... I realize immediately it's her bikini bottoms so I'm like awesome. And I had off to the back side of that structure.

So fucking around with the shower controls and after a while it becomes quite clear that none of those showers have any warm water coming out of them they're all ice cold. Even though it was in the mid 70s during the day it's definitely way too cold to be running around wet outside the jacuzzi so I head back. But not before and taking her bikini bottom which was all scrunched up, and neatly turning it right side out and folding.

It's not a big distance just around the building, up about six stairs and through a little barbecue lounge area that's next to it and what do I see but there's some dude in the jacuzzi with my girlfriend.

Attached the picture of the jacuzzi that pink x is where I left her sitting and the guy was halfway around that curve between the pink and blue X's.

So I'm like "ops, lol"

Guy had a shaved head and was about 5 years younger or so than my girlfriend I'm guessing.

And as soon as the approach and start talking to her he retreats back to the Blue x.

So I sit down next to her and she says that dude came up and started talking to me and you scared him off.

(Now I don't think that guy realized she was bottomless, but if you look at that top the material is pretty sheer and you can definitely see nipple especially when they're fully erect)

So I put my hand on her thigh and she guides it between her legs. And I start stimulating her and pretty soon I'm fingering her and from the other side of that curve the guys lighten up and it smells like a smoking a spliff.

It's all right about this time the timer on the jacuzzi finishes and the jets turn off and from the picture you can see how clear the water is especially being lit by the pool lights, lol.

So again "ops, lol'

So I'm not sure if that guy was getting up to go turn the jets on which was on our side of the pool but I jumped up first got out and turned the jets back on to restart the bubbles.

Only to realize awkwardly that I had a pretty good hard on, what you needed to be hidden at least that dude Wonder wtf!! When I was climbing back in.

So my girlfriend doesn't waste any time she immediately starts tugging my board shorts down and then the straddles me and starts lowering herself onto my cock.

Just then she spots a security guard on the far side of the pool coming in our direction and we're like oh *******!

So we both quickly and tug our bottoms back on.

So I'm thinking there's a camera around here somewhere and they just saw us....

So the security guard bee lines it it right to our jacuzzi, I'm playing it cool thinking it's going to say something to us, and the guy walks by giving us a nasty stare and keeps on going.

Then I'm thinking wtf, what an asshole, I just think they do was walking through doing his rounds.

Anyways, at this point it was about 10:00 at night and we needed to get up early That's so we took off back to our room.

Sorry nothing more exciting than that happened, but it was definitely amusing for me and I wanted to share.

Great story!

Sex in a hot tub or Jacuzzi can be great fun. Having tried sex in the lake in my youth i was extremely happy the guys could get and maintain a erection in that tub. In cold lake water that is nearly impossible. I found that out at a house party, Six person hot tub. Me and seven naked guys.
WOW is that a winner guy by guy buried to the balls and seven pairs of hands groping, fingering the whole time, that was a good night. The owner of the house finally came by and exploded at the guys. Yelling that he'd told them not to do what we were doing. Someone said too late now, he smiled and made two guys get out so he could get in. While we were doing it he explained he would have to drain and clean his hot tub. That became clear after we all got out, he switched it off and a lot of what had been deposited in me was floating upon the water.

Sex in a hot tub or Jacuzzi can be great fun. Having tried sex in the lake in my youth i was extremely happy the guys could get and maintain a erection in that tub. In cold lake water that is nearly impossible. I found that out at a house party, Six person hot tub. Me and seven naked guys.
WOW is that a winner guy by guy buried to the balls and seven pairs of hands groping, fingering the whole time, that was a good night. The owner of the house finally came by and exploded at the guys. Yelling that he'd told them not to do what we were doing. Someone said too late now, he smiled and made two guys get out so he could get in. While we were doing it he explained he would have to drain and clean his hot tub. That became clear after we all got out, he switched it off and a lot of what had been deposited in me was floating upon the water.
Well the girlfriend mentioned above we were at the beach last summer and similarly she took off her bikini bottoms and wrapped her legs around me and started working my board shorts down. The water was very cold so yeah getting a hard on always a little bit more challenging despite the situation.

So we did a little bit of a fucking on a crowded beach.

I was facing out to sea and she was facing over my shoulder back to shore and suddenly said the lifeguard is looking right at us!!!

So we kind of stopped and uncoupled and we're playing it cool and I looked around and lol, we were nearly directly in front of the lifeguard shack!! I guess the current was slowly pushing us down the beach as the water was deep enough or I was pretty much on my tippy toes or completely off the bottom

So we didn't finish that time either but it was a big kick.

We have hot tub and have hot tub parties with friends. I'm amazed how easy it is to get everyone naked in the hot tub - of course it helps that the wife is the first one naked. Then all the guys, then the females begin by at least taking their tops off and then they get naked too. We did have one single black guy over for a party with us and others one night, we all got naked. I noticed the wife looking at his big dick. Finally all the others left buy him ( I think she told him to hang around). Us three were naked in the house and it just seems sexier then, in the house. I went downstairs to the basement to get some more beer and when i came back he was so hard and she was stroking him. She smiled at me, i nodded to her, and she dropped to her knees and began to suck his dick. He got her on all fours and pounded her with his big dick until she had a big orgasm

Back