It's not cheating if he's black

A couple of weeks ago my big booty/big titty (built for bbc so you get the idea) wife and I were having sex and I decided to slip in the bbc dildo. She used a vibrator on her clit and I decided to bring up bbc and her since she was getting the next best thing. Now she loves getting creampied so I brought that up and told her how hot it would be too watch her take a pounding to then be filled with one or more big cum loads from well hung black men. She responded positively and then I said "even if I can't watch, I'd love for you to come home filled with bbc cu m so I can clean your pussy. You know I don't consider it cheating as long as it's big and black. I would love you exactly the same and it wouldn't chanye my feelings at all". She came really hard and it was a good time. So do you guys feel that way or have you expressed it like that to your wives or girlfriends?

I'll start telling my wife "it's not cheating if he's black" lol. I'm already encouraging her to find a bull but I haven't confessed that I want him to be black.
Try it and see what happens. The way I see it, I'm white and if she wants another white man, that is disrespectful to me. Some white guys are bigger sure, but what's the real difference? I want her to habe the best fuck available. I believe that comes from hung black guys. As a good husband I want my wife to be sexually satisfied to the fullest. I might satisfy her just fine but I want her to have her mind blown. I've given her my blessing to fuck black men bareback and to let them cum inside of her (she cannot have anymore children) and to do gangbangs or whatever she wants as long as they are black.

A couple of weeks ago my big booty/big titty (built for bbc so you get the idea) wife and I were having sex and I decided to slip in the bbc dildo. She used a vibrator on her clit and I decided to bring up bbc and her since she was getting the next best thing. Now she loves getting creampied so I brought that up and told her how hot it would be too watch her take a pounding to then be filled with one or more big cum loads from well hung black men. She responded positively and then I said "even if I can't watch, I'd love for you to come home filled with bbc cu m so I can clean your pussy. You know I don't consider it cheating as long as it's big and black. I would love you exactly the same and it wouldn't chanye my feelings at all". She came really hard and it was a good time. So do you guys feel that way or have you expressed it like that to your wives or girlfriends?

"It's not cheating if he's black"
Wow... That's probably the most patronizing, racist, and oblivious statement I've heard a white male say all day 👎🏽👎🏽.
Inadvertently wandered into this forum room. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by anything that goes on here amongst your ilk 🙄.
BEYOND PATHETIC ! 😆

"It's not cheating if he's black"
Wow... That's probably the most patronizing, racist, and oblivious statement I've heard a white male say all day 👎🏽👎🏽.
Inadvertently wandered into this forum room. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by anything that goes on here amongst your ilk 🙄.
BEYOND PATHETIC ! 😆
You're one of those "everything is racist" types. It's called race play and it has a place in the hearts of white people and black people alike. If I had said something derogatory that would make sense to me 🤣.

You're one of those "everything is racist" types. It's called race play and it has a place in the hearts of white people and black people alike. If I had said something derogatory that would make sense to me 🤣.
Actually I'm not... Although so much cause and effect is based in racism... You'd know that if you took the time to get your head out of your ass. 😆
It is derogatory to imply that a black man is incapable of being nothing more than a dildo with feet for your sexually dissatisfied wife/girlfriend. The right black man is more than capable of not only owning a white woman's pussy but her romantic heart as well. You forgot to comment on the fact that I also called you oblivious, pathetic, and patronizing. Those characteristics are as equally glaring as your obvious racism. 🙄

Last edited:
Actually I'm not... Although so much cause and effect is based racism... You'd know that if you took the time to get your head out of your ass. 😆
It is derogatory to imply that a black man is incapable of being nothing more than a dildo with feet for your sexually dissatisfied wife/girlfriend. The right black man is more than capable of not only owning a white woman's pussy but her romantic heart as well. You forgot to comment on the fact that I also called you oblivious and patronizing. Those characteristics are as equally glaring as your obvious racism. 🙄
So where did I say that a black man can't win a heart as well? I never did. If the arangement between a couple and a bull is agreed upon and the agreement is acted out, what is the problem? The whole idea is for everyone involved to have fun. We've played with a white guy before and it would be fun to have a nice friend with a bbc to add to the mix. It isn't that I can't satisfy her, it's that it's my idea of a fun way to broaden our sexual horizons. Of course he can be a friend of ours and not just a dildo (we actually almost did this with a friend of mine but he met a lady). I feel like you're making an assumption about how I operate based off of this one topic and it really isn't fair to me. I have been called racist before and have been defended by people who know me better. I'm also not scared of it and I'm not going to agree with anyone's bullshit just so they don't call me a racist. I'm a get along with people kind of guy as long as people don't cross specific lines. I made this post stating that I wouldn't mind if my wife let some black men hit it for their fun and hers as it would turn me on. I complimented black men for their usual sexual abilities and sometimes extra length and girth. If you're looking for love, my wife isn't for you. If you want to play and maybe hang out here and there then cool. Now I am so confused at where the racist content is. Your don't have to be rude or disrespectful, but at least explain where your mind is at with this. If you simply disagree with my choice of words, I don't know what to tell you. I backed my meaning and if it still upsets you, don't be so soft. I wasn't trying to argue or debate, just see where other white husbands where at regarding the topic. Last note, I always tell people this one thing. Racism to me is mistreating someone or treating them less than equal to other racial counterparts. Whatever modern day psychological studies you have followed, I don't buy into that stuff. There are way to many rules where everyone has to walk in eggshells in order to get by. I believe that people should be treated as people period.

Last edited:
So where did I say that a black man can't win a heart as well? I never did. If the arangement between a couple and a bull is agreed upon and the agreement is acted out, what is the problem? The whole idea is for everyone involved to have fun. We've played with a white guy before and it would be fun to have a nice friend with a bbc to add to the mix. It isn't that I can't satisfy her, it's that it's my idea of a fun way to broaden our sexual horizons. Of course he can be a friend of ours and not just a dildo (we actually almost did this with a friend of mine but he met a lady). I feel like you're making an assumption about how I operate based off of this one topic and it really isn't fair to me. I have been called racist before and have been defended by people who know me better. I'm also not scared of it and I'm not going to agree with anyone's bullshit just so they don't call me a racist. I'm a get along with people kind of guy as long as people don't cross specific lines. I made this post stating that I wouldn't mind if my wife let some black men hit it for their fun and hers as it would turn me on. I complimented black men for their usual sexual abilities and sometimes extra length and girth. If you're looking for love, my wife isn't for you. If you want to play and maybe hang out here and there then cool. Now I am so confused at where the racist content is. Your don't have to be rude or disrespectful, but at least explain where your mind is at with this. If you simply disagree with my choice of words, I don't know what to tell you. I backed my meaning and if it still upsets you, don't be so soft. I wasn't trying to argue or debate, just see where other white husbands where at regarding the topic. Last note, I always tell people this one thing. Racism to me is mistreating someone or treating them less than equal to other racial counterparts. Whatever modern day psychological studies you have followed, I don't buy into that stuff. There are way to many rules where everyone has to walk in eggshells in order to get by. I believe that people should be treated as people period.
Now that is hilarious... You keep making my points for me. You really are oblivious aren't you. As far as needing to be defended as a racist. Maybe if you didn't do or say things that were racist that wouldn't be necessary. Read the title of your topic again. Think about what it literally says... The logical conclusion is that it would be cheating if it was a white man...Dumbass. Maybe you can enlist the aid of some of your "Black friends" to help you with your reading comprehension... As they do in your pathetic sex life. Clearly you're the one who needs someone to be "hard" since you're so SissySoft.😂

Back