It's hard to plan something without seeing a face picture or video chatting first.

90% of ppl on here are fake, only speak to verified people to avoid any of that. You should verify also. Never send face pics or more than 2 pics before verification. if u already have pics on your profile they can look there also. Been dealing with fakes for 6 years , some on here been dealing with them for 20! Be strict , real people should understand

90% of ppl on here are fake, only speak to verified people to avoid any of that. You should verify also. Never send face pics or more than 2 pics before verification. if u already have pics on your profile they can look there also. Been dealing with fakes for 6 years , some on here been dealing with them for 20! Be strict , real people should understand
I entered into the verification steps. Hopefully I get approved sooner than later. You are correct about the bots and photo collectors demanding photos.

I’m finding this out daily. Kinda strange how a lot of white men are pretending to be white women on here.

I wouldn’t. What’s to say the guy looks like shrek on an adonis body? Their has to be some kind of mutual attraction in my book which means before we meet we have to see each other.

I wouldn’t. What’s to say the guy looks like shrek on an adonis body? Their has to be some kind of mutual attraction in my book which means before we meet we have to see each other.
Chill Out Deal With It GIF by DreamWorks Animation

Back