It's ALL I think about

Pretty much. Anytime I see a muscular black guy I immediately envision him pounding my wife into an orgasmic seizure. Will never happen anytime soon but hopefully years from now she won't care about what people think about sexual and maybe she will go for it. I'm hoping the "fear of missing out" will eventually get her to try it. Nothing I've done so far has helped. Its actually done the opposite.

I convinced my girlfriend of 10 years to try a black cock she came home freshly fucked several times but said he wore a condom so no creampie. In the following weeks she seemed distant and uninterested in having any kind of sex with me. She moved out and hooked up with him one of the chances you take when you open Pandora's box. But she is happy now so all is good.

Pretty much. Anytime I see a muscular black guy I immediately envision him pounding my wife into an orgasmic seizure. Will never happen anytime soon but hopefully years from now she won't care about what people think about sexual and maybe she will go for it. I'm hoping the "fear of missing out" will eventually get her to try it. Nothing I've done so far has helped. Its actually done the opposite.
I understand you, I have the same situation....

keep at it....and i too think about men constantly fucking my hot little wife

Back