It can be from movie or tv show..

assuming that you are speaking of mainstream movies and not triple X. I would say the movie Klute from 1971 had a very hot sex scene. Like her or not, Jane Fonda played a pretty sexy ******.

I was going to say Eddie Murphy and Robin Givens from Boomerang or Wesley Snipes and the stripper from New Jack City, but X tried to put it in that girl's life in Belly.

In the movie "The believer" with Ryan Gosling wants wants to have a visit with his girlfriend. So she tells what time to climb up on the roof to her window. When he comes back and climbes up to his girlfriend's bedroom window and looks inside and his girlfriend is fucking her step dad. Disappointed by what he sees he turns away to leave but something makes him turn around to go back to the window and watch her riding cock. He was not enraged, he wasn't hurt, what was he thinking? Why did he sit there and watch her?

She looks over at her boyfriend staring at her through the window and she doesn't even stop clearly because the cock she was riding felt so good. Why did she stare at him the whole time even after she came on that cock instead of stopping?

The way she cucked him was sexy. She told him what time to come over and how to get up to her room. She knew what she would be doing when he got there.

Let me know what you guys think?

Attachments

• The Believer BF CUCK CLIP.mp4
    20.8 MB
Last edited:
In the movie "The believer" with Ryan Gosling wants wants to have a visit with his girlfriend. So she tells what time to climb up on the roof to her window. When he comes back and climbes up to his girlfriend's bedroom window and looks inside and his girlfriend is fucking her step dad. Disappointed by what he sees he turns away to leave but something makes him turn around to go back to the window and watch her riding cock. He was not enraged, he wasn't hurt, what was he thinking? Why did he sit there and watch her?

She looks over at her boyfriend staring at her through the window and she doesn't even stop clearly because the cock she was riding felt so good. Why did she stare at him the whole time even after she came on that cock instead of stopping?

The way she cucked him was sexy. She told him what time to come over and how to get up to her room. She knew what she would be doing when he got there.

Let me know what you guys think?
Very hot J!

Back