It’s not gay to fuck the hubby

What's in a name? Is there a name for women who like anal sex? Human sexuality is very complex. We are all unique and different. You can simply sum it up saying everyone is either straight heterosexual, bi, or homosexual. Sexuality and power have a lot in common. 2,000 years ago powerful Romans fucked anyone, anytime, anywhere. Were they gay? It's really impossible to know for sure, I tend to think that there are very people who are really on the extreme ends, strictly heterosexual or homosexual. I tend to think most of us are somewhere in the middle. Our sexuality is really about genetics, but our options are limited by society taboos. I personally know of three couples who divorced after gay marriage was legalized. There are many people who feel ****** to live in denial because of church and social hang ups. What I find fascinating is that women have far fewer hangups in general than men!

It’s ownership. Showing who is boss to the couple.

If the man can’t defend his wife’s honour then he is no use and needs to be shown he is the bottom of the pile.

What better way to show him than taking his ass

It’s not gay. Comments.......
Yes. Also, I thought homophobia would be over by now, especially with so-called open-minded people in kinky lifestyles.

Yes , that's absolutely right. Its NOT gay at all.
It's essential in my opinion. I've takin my current sluts hubbys ass several times. It's important to do it early on to make it very clear who's boss!
The 3rd time we were together she helped restrain him while I took his ass for the first time. On the first thrust deep into his asshole , after being in balls deep & full hilt, he was moaning and almost screaming; it was at that point I told him in no uncertain terms that HE WILL ADDRESS ME AS SIR at all times from then on , he loudly agreed Yes!
LMAO it's so very gay.

Yes , that's absolutely right. Its NOT gay at all.
It's essential in my opinion. I've takin my current sluts hubbys ass several times. It's important to do it early on to make it very clear who's boss!
The 3rd time we were together she helped restrain him while I took his ass for the first time. On the first thrust deep into his asshole , after being in balls deep & full hilt, he was moaning and almost screaming; it was at that point I told him in no uncertain terms that HE WILL ADDRESS ME AS SIR at all times from then on , he loudly agreed Yes!
Wow that hot I like when bulls take me

Why do we have to argue whether it's gay or not. If both parties are into it then go for it, nobody's judging. Most straight men will have a gay experience at least once in their lifetime, doesn't mean they need to start wearing heels and get a boyfriend. Also, a lot of the cuckolds are probably bisexual but don't want to admit it because of stigma.

I will amend my original comment to add this...
While I would in no uncertain terms Ever fuck a man, I Will however allow him to SHARE oral on me with his wife/gf when she is Particpating, Not doing it solo.
And my calling it "gay" for fucking his ass was not a judgement, just not my thing.
I have a couple of male friends who ARE Gay, but would I let them go down on me or fuck them?
Absolutely not...they could suck my dick of they brought over some hot woman who was involved in the act also.
Just Do you, but don't bring me into it.
If A man can let another man touch him sexually, Then he is Gay, And if he says he is not gay, well maybe not in the I want to have sex with men Only type of way. But it is still a homo-sexual act. And yes that still makes it gay, Men who are not Atleast a little Gay Would never let another man touch him sexually, The woman being there is just a cop out... I would think That it would turn you off having a man perform oral sex on you. if you like how it feels when a man touches you Sexually well then you are Kinda gay, just saying

No. Just NO. Simple, people have sex with whom they are sexually attracted to. Not to prove a point or to make a statement. What the hell is this? Here is the difference between deviance and outright twisted sh*t. NO. JUST NO.

A black bull is not gay when he fucks or gets sucked off by a white wife's husband, but the white husband is gay when he sucks or gets fucked. The black man loves to fuck and be in charge. A hole is a hole is a hole. The gay boy is the white husband... the one screeching and squirming like a bitch when in the presence of superior black men.

Also, no one should apologize for who they are and what they choose to do or not. However, the cop out about judging or not judging is CHEAP. Those of us that rebuke the idea of being physically engaged with males in an act of ANY sexual nature are simply letting it be known, WE DISAGREE. Unapologetically, WE DISAGREE.

Back