It’s finally happening

Alex10191738

Couple
Gold Member
Me and wifeys anniversary is coming up and she asked what I wanted. I told her that I wanted her to send me a video of her getting fucked by someone else. At first she laughed but then she was surprised. I’ve shared her many times before but only in a threesome scenario. She still didn’t think I was serious and I told her straight up that I like seeing her get fucked. She smiled and told me that if that’s what I wanted then she will make it happen. So she gets to choose her bull. She’s excited. I’m excited. Honestly been waiting for this to happen for awhile. Fingers crossed everyone 🤞🏼

Last edited:
Me and wifeys anniversary is coming up and she asked what I wanted. I told her that I wanted her to send me a video of her getting fucked by someone else. At first she laughed but then she was surprised. I’ve shared her many times before but only in a threesome scenario. She still didn’t think I was serious and I told her straight up that I like seeing her get fucked. She smiled and told me that if that’s what I wanted then she will make it happen. So she gets to choose her bull. She’s excited. I’m excited. Honestly been waiting for this to happen for awhile. Fingers crossed everyone 🤞🏼
Where are y’all located if ur close don’t have to look no more

Back