It’s about passion and connection

We started w the visuals of amazing sex, but I (husband) now enjoy knowing their sex is maybe only 1/2 of her date. Even during playtime, the passionate kissing and intimate dirty talk is my biggest turn on.

Attachments

• 313A82E9-AA7F-45B2-8C4C-F00E96BE58F0.jpeg
    313A82E9-AA7F-45B2-8C4C-F00E96BE58F0.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 484
  • EB2176E6-20F9-4B1F-9F90-0E44361847CC.jpeg
    EB2176E6-20F9-4B1F-9F90-0E44361847CC.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 360
  • 3B2002FA-F748-45C0-B33E-C35FE67E958A.jpeg
    3B2002FA-F748-45C0-B33E-C35FE67E958A.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 501
Thank you Europa. That’s one stunningly erotic video.

I stroke myself off to it every time I watch it, mainly because the beautifully orgasmogenic thrusting action of that magnificent black buck is almost identical to that of my young black buddy when he’s fucking my ex, and the ecstatic head-rolling responses of the beautiful wife in the video are exactly like my ex’s when she’s being barebacked by my young buddy.

Fuck fuck fuck help me someone I’m cumming again!!!!!!

Thank you Europa. That’s one stunningly erotic video.

I stroke myself off to it every time I watch it, mainly because the beautifully orgasmogenic thrusting action of that magnificent black buck is almost identical to that of my young black buddy when he’s fucking my ex, and the ecstatic head-rolling responses of the beautiful wife in the video are exactly like my ex’s when she’s being barebacked by my young buddy.

Fuck fuck fuck help me someone I’m cumming again!!!!!!
you are most welcome

My husband loves to see the passion I have with my partners. It’s not just about the great fucking . It’s about the caressing and intimacy , the deep kissing and touching between rounds .
That is exactly what makes it special for all involved. I am so happy for both of them always. Sharing is loving.

My husband loves to see the passion I have with my partners. It’s not just about the great fucking . It’s about the caressing and intimacy , the deep kissing and touching between rounds .
My current girlfriend: Her SUPERIOR BLACK LOVER gets kisses as a lover, I get kisses as the little wimp. I now know the pecking order. Much to my disappointment she doesn't like to role play but she is very serious about denying me and sees me as sexually useless with my little four inches.
My wife who cuckold me for almost three decades before she passed away, took her kissing very seriously and with intense passion, she felt her black lover's devotion could be measured by how passionately he kissed her back, from the zeal and intense affection I witnessed. I never saw one act shy, in fact quite the opposite when they were aware that I was watching. It was more like, I am taking control of your wife making her my woman, so sit back, enjoy the show and jerk that little pathetic penis off until your heart's content. It used to turn me on so much and I loved it, noisy deep tongue kisses. My current girlfriend is similar but with much greater passion, she is much more of a lover than my wife was. With a Black lover she cums multiple times, she soaks the sheets, moans and screams like know one else I have ever known. She really knows how to please her man and will suck his BBC until he is dry, her first all night stay over with her first BLACK lover was unbelievable. She actually orally pleased him so much she made him ejaculate down her throat five different times.

I agree, it's about the whole experience. I don't even get hard until I see them kissing and really make love. I get hard and cum within seconds. I haven't been allowed to watch in several months now. I'm ok with that, because I feel that when I'm not there, she gets more intimate with her boyfriends. If I'm there, she'll hold back and the b/f will also be more restricted

Back