DC - MD - VA - DE - NJ
Any cuckold (ish)/ vixen-stag wanna be in the area for open marriage. Micro penis DO NOT apply, also limp dicks DO NOT apply.

please read the entire post.

38F looking for Vixen-stag LTR leading to marriage. Vanilla out in públic and kinky in the bedroom only. A respectable potential husband who believes that the wive’s sexual freedom is enhancing to the relationship, and strengthening to the sexual, emotional and romantic bond.
Also the husband should remain faithful.
Hi I’m Peter 48M I’m a both at times vixen/stag/cuck and was reading your profile and really liked what you wrote. I too believe a wive’s sexual freedom is an enhancement for a relationship as it will strengthen the sexual and emotional romantic bonds in many levels for two people on the same page as a husband should always remain faithful to his wife.

DC - MD - VA - DE - NJ
Any cuckold (ish)/ vixen-stag wanna be in the area for open marriage. Micro penis DO NOT apply, also limp dicks DO NOT apply.

38F looking for Vixen-stag LTR leading to marriage. Vanilla out in públic and kinky in the bedroom only. A respectable potential husband who believes that the wive’s sexual freedom is enhancing to the relationship, and strengthening to the sexual, emotional and romantic bond.
I wanna share bbc wid ny wife one day

DC - MD - VA - DE - NJ

Im down bella

DC - MD - VA - DE - NJ

DC here…

DC - MD - VA - DE - NJ

Though I have a small penis and am not on the same continent this is the kind of serious posting from females that we seek.

DC - MD - VA - DE - NJ

How about PA? I would be very interested, if so!?

DC - MD - VA - DE - NJ
Qualsiasi cornuto (ish)/volpe al celibato vuole essere nella zona per il matrimonio aperto. Micro pene NON applicare, anche i cazzi flosci NON si applicano.

Si prega di leggere l'intero post.

38F alla ricerca di Vixen-stag LTR che porta al matrimonio. Vaniglia fuori in públic e perverso solo in camera da letto. Un potenziale marito rispettabile che crede che la libertà sessuale della moglie stia migliorando la relazione e rafforzando il legame sessuale, emotivo e romantico.
Anche il marito dovrebbe rimanere fedele.
Sono troppo indiscreto se ti chiedo perché escludi i maschi bianchi con i flosci?

DC - MD - VA - DE - NJ

Ready willing and able to encourage and embrace the lifestyle of a hot wife as cuck husband remaining faithful.

Back