DC - MD - VA - DE - NJ
Any cuckolds here looking for a hot wife?
I’d love to find my forever, for open marriage. A respectable hubby who would enjoy sharing his woman with other men.
wish we were closer in area but am sure u will find the right cuck to fit ur needs, wants, desires

DC - MD - VA - DE - NJ
Any cuckolds here looking for a hot wife?
I’d love to find my forever, for open marriage. A respectable hubby who would enjoy sharing his woman with other men.
Unfortunately I am not into your state 🙈 And not even your continent. I wish you all the best for your search and hope you get the best hubby.
If you want to chat I would love to get your messsage ☺️

DC - MD - VA - DE - NJ
Any cuckold (ish)/ vixen-stag wanna be in the area for open marriage. Micro penis DO NOT apply, also limp dicks DO NOT apply.

please read the entire post.

38F looking for Vixen-stag LTR leading to marriage. Vanilla out in públic and kinky in the bedroom only. A respectable potential husband who believes that the wive’s sexual freedom is enhancing to the relationship, and strengthening to the sexual, emotional and romantic bond.
Also the husband should remain faithful.
This is exactly the relationship I am seeking. I’m a successful guy and can offer a good lifestyle and a fulfilling sex life but I want my next partner to enjoy all life has to offer with some additional lovers while I remain faithful of course. If you fancy relocating to the UK I’m in 🙏🤣🤣

DC - MD - VA - DE - NJ
Any cuckold (ish)/ vixen-stag wanna be in the area for open marriage. Micro penis DO NOT apply, also limp dicks DO NOT apply.

please read the entire post.

38F looking for Vixen-stag LTR leading to marriage. Vanilla out in públic and kinky in the bedroom only. A respectable potential husband who believes that the wive’s sexual freedom is enhancing to the relationship, and strengthening to the sexual, emotional and romantic bond.
Also the husband should remain faithful.
A dream for every cuckold wannabe!

Back