ISB Interview with Hubby and Mrs. Cum Slut

MT1975

Couple
From
TX, US
Interracial Sex Blog

Interview: Ron and Michelle – Hubby and Mrs. Cum Slut

Recently ISB sat down with a fairly anonymous couple who are becoming increasingly popular after years of play in the lifestyle. Ron (Hubby) is a distinguished professional who enjoys playing with curvy mature women and younger college age girls. But the real focus of their lifestyle is his wife Michelle (Mrs. Cum Slut) – a beautiful, thick, matronly 47 year old with nice round tits and a huge ass. We spent some time with this couple to ask them what they like, why they are just now emerging, and what makes them so popular.

ISB: Thank you both for visiting with us today. We know you value your anonymity.

RON: You are welcome and yes, we do.

ISB: You guys seem to be making a bit of splash in the BBC Hotwife scene but you have been in the lifestyle for sometime, right?

RON: Yep! Over 20 years.

ISB: Well, what took you guys so long to come out and become active?

MICHELLE: I can answer that. The truth is that we started playing in the first year of our marriage but I was a public school teacher so no one could know about it or I could lose my job. I retired about a year ago so I can be a little more open now. I still don’t want everyone to know my real identity or it could cause problems with my family.

855.jpg165.jpg[005371].jpg

ISB: I understand. So now that you can be more open, what exactly are you looking for and how are you finding partners to play with?

RON: Well, most of our outreach centers around Michelle. We are definitely always looking for members of the BBC community. She has had a preference for black men ever since I introduced her to it about a year into our marriage. We started playing with one of her co-teachers and her husband who was a Fort Worth police officer. That didn’t last long but when I introduced her to black guys, she was turned on. Now, we are on several websites plus we sort of have a network built up over the years.

ISB: I see. Where do you get most of your play partners?

RON: We live near Fort Worth so most of our partners come from Texas…a few from Oklahoma and Louisiana. We are always trying to expand our network.

ISB: Shifting gears a bit…you came to our attention from someone who told us you are going on tour to breed? Can you tell us about that?

MICHELLE: Oh, let me take this one! This sort of goes back to December of 2013 when I got pregnant at a house party where I was serving as the “cum dump”. It was something that’s called a “bull party” – where there are a few white couples and several black men intended to fuck the white wives. Ron and the host put me on a mattress in the living room and all of the guys were supposed to come to me when they felt like they were about to pop and either cum in my mouth or my pussy. One young guy kept cumming in my pussy and he got me pregnant. In 2014 I had a biracial little girl and she has been a great joy to our family. Now that I am retired I told Ron I wanted another baby. He’s had a vasectomy so it’s going to have to come from someone else – hence, the breeding tour.

RON: It’s actually called the “Whore Breeding Tour 2023”. It’s sort of a takeoff on Amy Schumer’s “Whore Tour”. We start in July and go to lots of cities in the South and then take up again in September for cities in the North. We have an RV – which is an idea we borrowed from one of our favorites Naughty Alysha – so we are just going to towns, parking the RV and letting Michelle fuck guys we have connected with online. No condoms allowed – just trying to breed her.

ISB: So no worries about STD’s?

MICHELLE: No, we are asking everyone to bring STD tests and proof of age.

ISB: I see. Michelle, I understand you are known for the shape of your body and your big ass? Do you mind talking about how big your ass is?

MICHELLE: Of course not! I have no idea how big my ass and hips are because I am afraid to measure it. Black guys seem to love my body and they love my big ass, so who am I to question it? I get the second most attention to my breasts, which are 38DD. Beyond that, the most comments are on my eyes and my smile.

843.jpg863.jpg51.jpg

ISB: Anything else you want to tell us about yourselves?

MICHELLE: I will just close by saying that I definitely am the luckiest woman in the world. I get to have sex with as many men as I want and I have a loving, supportive, husband who only wants to see me happy. I grew up in a more traditional family environment where it was evident that my Dad wanted more. They eventually divorced over infidelity which is not a problem for Ron and me. We know what each of us is doing in that area.

RON: And I have a wife that is a wonderful life partner and who keeps me stimulated in the bedroom – whether it’s just the two of us or me watching her. Great times! Great life!

ISB: Well, thank you for being willing to talk to us. You guys certainly seem to have it figured out. We wish you well in your tour!

452.jpg

Last edited:
Interracial Sex Blog

View attachment 6116494

Recently ISB sat down with a fairly anonymous couple who are becoming increasingly popular after years of play in the lifestyle. Ron (Hubby) is a distinguished professional who enjoys playing with curvy mature women and younger college age girls. But the real focus of their lifestyle is his wife Michelle (Mrs. Cum Slut) – a beautiful, thick, matronly 47 year old with nice round tits and a huge ass. We spent some time with this couple to ask them what they like, why they are just now emerging, and what makes them so popular.

ISB: Thank you both for visiting with us today. We know you value your anonymity.

ISB: You guys seem to be making a bit of splash in the BBC Hotwife scene but you have been in the lifestyle for sometime, right?

MICHELLE: I can answer that. The truth is that we started playing in the first year of our marriage but I was a public school teacher so no one could know about it or I could lose my job. I retired about a year ago so I can be a little more open now. I still don’t want everyone to know my real identity or it could cause problems with my family.

View attachment 6116574

ISB: I understand. So now that you can be more open, what exactly are you looking for and how are you finding partners to play with?

RON: Well, most of our outreach centers around Michelle. We are definitely always looking for members of the BBC community. She has had a preference for black men ever since I introduced her to it about a year into our marriage. We started playing with one of her co-teachers and her husband who was a Fort Worth police officer. That didn’t last long but when I introduced her to black guys, she was turned on. Now, we are on several websites plus we sort of have a network built up over the years.

RON: We live near Fort Worth so most of our partners come from Texas…a few from Oklahoma and Louisiana. We are always trying to expand our network.

ISB: Shifting gears a bit…you came to our attention from someone who told us you are going on tour to breed? Can you tell us about that?

MICHELLE: Oh, let me take this one! This sort of goes back to December of 2013 when I got pregnant at a house party where I was serving as the “cum dump”. It was something that’s called a “bull party” – where there are a few white couples and several black men intended to fuck the white wives. Ron and the host put me on a mattress in the living room and all of the guys were supposed to come to me when they felt like they were about to pop and either cum in my mouth or my pussy. One young guy kept cumming in my pussy and he got me pregnant. In 2014 I had a biracial little girl and she has been a great joy to our family. Now that I am retired I told Ron I wanted another baby. He’s had a vasectomy so it’s going to have to come from someone else – hence, the breeding tour.

RON: It’s actually called the “Whore Breeding Tour 2023”. It’s sort of a takeoff on Amy Schumer’s “Whore Tour”. We start in July and go to lots of cities in the South and then take up again in September for cities in the North. We have an RV – which is an idea we borrowed from one of our favorites Naughty Alysha – so we are just going to towns, parking the RV and letting Michelle fuck guys we have connected with online. No condoms allowed – just trying to breed her.

ISB: I see. Michelle, I understand you are known for the shape of your body and your big ass? Do you mind talking about how big your ass is?

MICHELLE: Of course not! I have no idea how big my ass and hips are because I am afraid to measure it. Black guys seem to love my body and they love my big ass, so who am I to question it? I get the second most attention to my breasts, which are 38DD. Beyond that, the most comments are on my eyes and my smile.

View attachment 6116578

MICHELLE: I will just close by saying that I definitely am the luckiest woman in the world. I get to have sex with as many men as I want and I have a loving, supportive, husband who only wants to see me happy. I grew up in a more traditional family environment where it was evidence that my Dad wanted more. They eventually divorced over infidelity which is not a problem for Ron and me. We know what each of us is doing in that area.

RON: And I have a wife that is a wonderful life partner and who keeps me stimulated in the bedroom – whether it’s just the two of us or me watching her. Great times! Great life!

ISB: Well, thank you for being willing to talk to us. You guys certainly seem to have it figured out. We wish you well in your tour!

View attachment 6116496
Where do we find your content?

Interracial Sex Blog

View attachment 6116494

View attachment 6116574

View attachment 6116578

MICHELLE: I will just close by saying that I definitely am the luckiest woman in the world. I get to have sex with as many men as I want and I have a loving, supportive, husband who only wants to see me happy. I grew up in a more traditional family environment where it was evident that my Dad wanted more. They eventually divorced over infidelity which is not a problem for Ron and me. We know what each of us is doing in that area.

View attachment 6116496
Hello how are you doing my name is Sean and I am from Canada l really think you guys are amazing why I am reaching out to you my wife was a beautiful queen like you she was addicted to BBC and she made me her cock0ld husband sadly she is up with god now about two years now so I have been single ever sence and truly believe that white women should be black bred and white man should love and support her so been trying to find a beautiful queen that needs me and I really want to do my job

Hello how are you doing my name is Sean and I am from Canada l really think you guys are amazing why I am reaching out to you my wife was a beautiful queen like you she was addicted to BBC and she made me her cock0ld husband sadly she is up with god now about two years now so I have been single ever sence and truly believe that white women should be black bred and white man should love and support her so been trying to find a beautiful queen that needs me and I really want to do my job
Thanks Sean! We will DM you!

Back