Is your wife/GF as into it as you?

I’m not into it. I am accepting it, realising it’s best for us both of she gets what she needs.
I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope you're right, that it really is better for you, and not hurting you (and making you bottle it up on top of the hurt). This was a huge fantasy for me, and I wouldn't change it for anything (unless she wanted to). But even I have my moments. Moments feeling jealous. Inadequate. Small. Fortunately my wife loves me very much, and always takes time to hold me, reassure me, tell me and show me that she loves me. I do hope you're making sure to take care of yourself, and not just stoically allowing yourself to be scarred.

Agree. The worst thing you can do is top from the bottom. That absolutely kills the energy.

I always say that you should set boundaries with the understanding that they will eventually be broken or at least bent.

I agree with this, mostly. Topping from the bottom is definitely a more detrimental tendency than a lot of people realize. And I also agree with what you're saying about setting rules and limits without expecting them to change. Things definitely evolve.

My wife was very strictly always going to use condoms when we started this. Now she has a regular bull who's very open and honest with her about who he sees, and has established trust with her, and tonight she let him fuck her bare for the second time. She's had a pretty hard limit on anal play with anyone but me, but he's working on that, and I'd be surprised if he doesn't eventually succeed. Comfort levels change, things happen in ways you might not have seen them going, the desire to do something different can happen spontaneously or under a very specific set of circumstances. I'd be setting us up for disappointment and failure if I'd expected there not to be wiggle room on where we place boundaries.

All that being said, I think people absolutely need to know where their boundaries are, and where their partner's boundaries are, even as they change over time. In the BDSM world, I feel like this is fairly well understood, but I see a lot of people in the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle saying a lot of things about how "it's not the hubby's place to demand anything." Being very submissive myself, with very few hard limits, I totally understand the role. I get that for many people, that subjugated or emasculated mentality is at the heart of all this experience, and can be a huge part of the fantasy. But having known people who've found an arrangement less enjoyable than they expected, or who've had varying degrees of success trying to rebottle genies, I often find myself hoping that hotwives know how to care for their cucks, or that cucks know how to communicate their needs and process their emotions with their partners. I see a lot more focus on things like subspace, aftercare, understanding how to safely push limits, etc. in the BDSM world. I'm probably a buzz ******* to a lot of people when I say it, but just like any submissive, a cuckold's comfort level really does need to be considered, even if he's not in charge.

Last edited:
I've now posted twice in this thread without answering the OP, so:

My wife spent six hours getting her brains fucked out tonight, sending me pictures of the massive wet spot on her bull's sheets as it grew and grew. He made her cum at least twenty times in her estimation, "if you count all the ones that just start happening one on top of another," and, "probably about eight real, intense, satisfying ones." She knows I'm into the verbal parts of all this, so I know when she compares his size to mine, or how she "loves the curve of his thick cock," she's playing that part up just a bit, but she means it when she talks about how much she enjoys fucking strong black men.

When she got home tonight, she took the cage off of my dick and we took a shower together. She pointed out all the places he'd cum and had me lick them before she washed them. Then she lathered up my dick with soap and started stroking and kneading it while she described the details of her night. She told me how she started by giving him a long, hungry, sloppy blowjob; how she'd gagged repeatedly when he ****** himself into the back of her throat. I asked her if she liked it, and she gave a hint of a moan before confirming she "looovvved it," because her bull likes really wet, sloppy blowjobs, and she loves giving him what he wants. She told me he likes all the thick, viscous spit she coats his cock with when he throat fucks her, and how it was all the lube they needed for him to fuck her silly all night. Her grip on my dick tightened and she whispered directly into my ear, "making my bull happy ALWAYS pays off." Through clenched teeth I stammered how it would make me happy if she worshipped my cock like that some time, but she said, "sorry baby. You're definitely NOT my bull." She gave my dick a little shake, just to make sure I knew what kind of differences she was implying.

I'm baiting her a bit when I ask things like this, relishing the heady ******* her answers bring, and she doesn't try to hide the entertainment she gets from the pained expressions and frustrated convulsions she brings out of me, but all that roleplaying aside, her answers are very truthful. The reason she doesn't do things like piously worship and hungrily devour my cock is because that's honestly not our dynamic. I do get the occasional and increasingly rare perfunctory blowjob, and we've definitely had tons of great and satisfying sex together, but in more than 20 years together, she's never acted with me the way she does with her bulls. Much of the difference I've witnessed isn't even a conscious decision for her. Strong, handsome black men make her drool, memories of her naughty playtime make her knees weak, and she impulsively falls right into the role of an insatiable, slutty pleaser as soon as she's with her bulls. Every. Single. Time.

While we shared the other night, we talked about a lot, held each other a lot, kissed a lot, and after she locked me back in my cage, we cuddled in bed. Before she fell asleep, the upcoming 40th birthday of one of her friends came up, and that prompted me to ask her, "do you think you'll still be cuckolding me into your 40s?"

She said, "I'll definitely be doing this for as long as I can get away with it."

Like a lot of guys here, much of this path was my idea first, and it absolutely gets me going still. Right now I'm still too worked up and horny about the whole thing to fall asleep. I'm laying next to a nearly comatose Goddess, reeling, almost to the degree I did when we first started doing this, feeling more in love with her than ever. So I can't say for sure if one of us is more into it than the other, but I think it's fair to say she's not doing this against her will or even simply to please me. She loves this. She tells me when she needs a good bbc fucking, and has no qualms going after it. And she comes home and thanks me by sharing her thrill with me.

Last edited:
I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope you're right, that it really is better for you, and not hurting you (and making you bottle it up on top of the hurt). This was a huge fantasy for me, and I wouldn't change it for anything (unless she wanted to). But even I have my moments. Moments feeling jealous. Inadequate. Small. Fortunately my wife loves me very much, and always takes time to hold me, reassure me, tell me and show me that she loves me. I do hope you're making sure to take care of yourself, and not just stoically allowing yourself to be scarred.
Really appreciate that message. Very kind words, thank you

My wife doesn't sex hours getting her brains fucked out tonight, sending me pictures of the massive wet spot on her bull's sheets as it grew and grew. He made her cum at least twenty times in her estimation, "if you count all the ones that just start happening one on top of another," and, "probably about eight real, intense, satisfying ones." She knows I'm into the verbal parts of all this, so I know when she compares his size to mine, or how she "loves the curve of his thick cock," she's playing that part up just a bit, but she means it when she talks about how much she enjoys fucking strong black men.

When she got home tonight, she took the cage off of my dick and we took a shower together. She pointed out all the places he'd cum and had me lick them before she washed them. Then she lathered up my dick with soap and started stroking and kneading it while she described the details of her night. She told me how she started by giving him a long, hungry, sloppy blowjob; how she'd gagged repeatedly when he ****** himself into the back of her throat. I asked her if she liked it, and she gave a hint of a moan before confirming she "looovvved it," because her bull likes really wet, sloppy blowjobs, and she loves giving him what he wants. She told me he likes all the thick, viscous spit she coats his cock with when he throat fucks her, and how it was all the lube they needed for him to fuck her silly all night. Her grip on my dick tightened and she whispered directly into my ear, "making my bull happy ALWAYS pays off." Through clenched teeth I stammered how it would make me happy if she worshipped my cock like that some time, but she said, "sorry baby. You're definitely NOT my bull." She gave my dick a little shake, just to make sure I knew what kind of differences she was implying.

I'm baiting her a bit when I ask things like this, relishing the heady ******* her answers bring, and she doesn't try to hide the entertainment she gets from the pained expressions and frustrated convulsions she brings out of me, but all that roleplaying aside, her answers are very truthful. She doesn't do these things for me because that's not our dynamic, and in more that 20 years together, she's never been inspired to. But she falls right into the rule of an insatiable, slutty pleaser with her bulls. Every. Single. Time.

We talked about a lot, held each other a lot, kissed a lot, and after she locked me back in my cage, we cuddled in bed. Before she fell asleep, the upcoming 40th birthday of one of her friends came up, and that prompted me to ask her, "do you think you'll still be cuckolding me into your 40s?"

She said, "I'll definitely be doing this for as long as I can away with it."

Like a lot of guys here, much of this path was my idea first, and it absolutely gets me going still. Right now I'm still too worked up and horny about the whole thing to fall asleep. I'm laying next to a nearly comatose Goddess, reeling, almost to the degree I did when we first started doing this, feeling more in love with her than ever. So I can't say for sure if one of us is more into it than the other, but I think it's fair to say she's not doing this against her will or even simply to please me. She tells me when she needs a good bbc fucking and has no qualms going after it.
I just took a look at her pictures. She is a stunning lady, and there is no way she would not be hit upon by other men, so you are 100% in a great situation here. She loves you, and just as importantly she involves you. I can feel your feelings when you write this, it’s high tension stuff, and it’s quite intoxicating. I envy you, but don’t all that the same time. You could have an easier life, but then you would not have your goddess. You are in a good place

For most on this site it seems (by far) like the idea of cuckolding started as the husband/bf's fantasy.

For those of you that have done it, especially for those that had to convince her or turn her on to the idea, is it now something she wants as much (or more) as you? Has anybody actually done it and their wife/gf still isn't really into it? Like it's still just your thing and she just does it for you (or she doesn't want to do it anymore at all)?

Wondering what everyone's experiences have been. To me it's a perfect situation for both of us, I get to live out my fantasy and she gets better sex than she's ever had with an superior man, but obviously it's my fantasy. Curious if anybody has had it play out differently.
Wife had had BBC while a teen before we met. When she told me it certainly got my interest. We talked about and used it as a bedroom fantasy but when it happened it was completely unplanned.

I just took a look at her pictures. She is a stunning lady, and there is no way she would not be hit upon by other men, so you are 100% in a great situation here. She loves you, and just as importantly she involves you. I can feel your feelings when you write this, it’s high tension stuff, and it’s quite intoxicating. I envy you, but don’t all that the same time. You could have an easier life, but then you would not have your goddess. You are in a good place
Thank you for the kind words, both about my wife and about my writing. Sometimes I worry my verbosity might wear thin on some people. But writing about these things in a community helps me process them, so I'm glad to know some people enjoy reading it.

Oh, I shared this with her, too. She says, "thank you, Dahling," for the compliments.

My wife has told me straight that she could never give up bbc now despite it being my idea for her to try it.
I have the same idea ... my wife need to be blacked but i don t know what she will say after... it s a antasy for me to see her moahming on a bbc and if she is ******* she will a real orgy ... she make what i want and not think at the next day. So for the moment m re then her in hope to change this

I think for my wife and I, we are getting increasingly more into it and ratcheting up the levels of intensity in this lifestyle as time goes on. I introduced this stuff to my wife years ago and I appreciate and am proud of her for being into as I am, if not more.
We are toying with the BBC only lifestyle now, sorta role playing sorta not... it’s all about if you are having fun, which we very much are.
As long as it is good for you and you both enjoy it then go for it. Sharing something, even if it is only roleplaying, is good for a couple. Just the thoughts can get me so horney.

A lady analysed my wife’s and my relationship for me. She said “ your wife is very greedy, if you become fully cuckold I can see you not ever seeing her at the weekends. It could get out of hand”

It’s difficult as a cuckold shouldn’t be able to set limits or ration the wife, but if you have a greedy wife it can be dangerous.

that’s straight real talk

Was all my idea. Getting hubby to agree was the hard part. I loved getting fucked by BBC while he watches uncomfortably
I love your response. Sometimes it was hard watching or listening, but it was like even though I was not always comfortable with it, I had to. I could not look or listen. It hurt and was humiliating but I needed it. Sometimes it was in my face and other times I just acted like nothing was going on and heard the whispers and gossip at the bar about my girl being a easy piece of ass and me a loser. Being laughed at and looked down upon was normal and I expected it and let it happen without protest. Not that it would have done any good. People told me how she was when she moved in with me, but I was too busy enjoying the sex she was giving me and doubting what they said. Then it seemed like I was working more and fucking less, all the time seeing more and more people shaking their head when they saw me. She defiantly liked being the center of attention and liked guys sniffing around her trying to get some. On one hand it was hard to blame guys for fucking her, she was spreading her legs putting it out there. She said she wanted more sex than I was giving her so it was my fault she was fucking others. She was a very convincing person and had me understanding my main function was to pay the bills so she could live an enjoyable lifestyle.

Last edited:

My wife spent six hours getting her brains fucked out tonight, sending me pictures of the massive wet spot on her bull's sheets as it grew and grew. He made her cum at least twenty times in her estimation, "if you count all the ones that just start happening one on top of another," and, "probably about eight real, intense, satisfying ones." She knows I'm into the verbal parts of all this, so I know when she compares his size to mine, or how she "loves the curve of his thick cock," she's playing that part up just a bit, but she means it when she talks about how much she enjoys fucking strong black men.

I'm baiting her a bit when I ask things like this, relishing the heady ******* her answers bring, and she doesn't try to hide the entertainment she gets from the pained expressions and frustrated convulsions she brings out of me, but all that roleplaying aside, her answers are very truthful. The reason she doesn't do things like piously worship and hungrily devour my cock is because that's honestly not our dynamic. I do get the occasional and increasingly rare perfunctory blowjob, and we've definitely had tons of great and satisfying sex together, but in more than 20 years together, she's never acted with me the way she does with her bulls. Much of the difference I've witnessed isn't even a conscious decision for her. Strong, handsome black men make her drool, memories of her naughty playtime make her knees weak, and she impulsively falls right into the role of an insatiable, slutty pleaser as soon as she's with her bulls. Every. Single. Time.

While we shared the other night, we talked about a lot, held each other a lot, kissed a lot, and after she locked me back in my cage, we cuddled in bed. Before she fell asleep, the upcoming 40th birthday of one of her friends came up, and that prompted me to ask her, "do you think you'll still be cuckolding me into your 40s?"

She said, "I'll definitely be doing this for as long as I can get away with it."

Like a lot of guys here, much of this path was my idea first, and it absolutely gets me going still. Right now I'm still too worked up and horny about the whole thing to fall asleep. I'm laying next to a nearly comatose Goddess, reeling, almost to the degree I did when we first started doing this, feeling more in love with her than ever. So I can't say for sure if one of us is more into it than the other, but I think it's fair to say she's not doing this against her will or even simply to please me. She loves this. She tells me when she needs a good bbc fucking, and has no qualms going after it. And she comes home and thanks me by sharing her thrill with me.
great story. you are a very lucky man. i'd love to have a wife like yours.

My bitch is a total pervert too. Shes a sub size queen and has an online form, so a hung bbc is a logical step.......it's just a step I'm scared for her to take. I don't think she would come back from it. If a Dom bbc sniffed out her sub side and slid 10 inches into her, she would be addicted!

My bitch is a total pervert too. Shes a sub size queen and has an online form, so a hung bbc is a logical step.......it's just a step I'm scared for her to take. I don't think she would come back from it. If a Dom bbc sniffed out her sub side and slid 10 inches into her, she would be addicted!
SUPER HOT

Back