Is your wife/GF as into it as you?

Highlife110

Male
From
US
For most on this site it seems (by far) like the idea of cuckolding started as the husband/bf's fantasy.

For those of you that have done it, especially for those that had to convince her or turn her on to the idea, is it now something she wants as much (or more) as you? Has anybody actually done it and their wife/gf still isn't really into it? Like it's still just your thing and she just does it for you (or she doesn't want to do it anymore at all)?

Wondering what everyone's experiences have been. To me it's a perfect situation for both of us, I get to live out my fantasy and she gets better sex than she's ever had with an superior man, but obviously it's my fantasy. Curious if anybody has had it play out differently.

Last edited:
Defenitley me who's into it more .. I covinced her to get a bbc dildo and we had it for a while but that's about as far as it goes . She claims she's not really into black guys

Defenitley me who's into it more .. I covinced her to get a bbc dildo and we had it for a while but that's about as far as it goes . She claims she's not really into black guys
That;s exactly how we were. Tell her to get an account here and just start talking to a few black men. (They really aren't too bad). Then, she can see if she's changed her mind just a little. Remember, it is a series of small steps.

Haha yep! Met our first Bull on a Saturday. She fucked him again 4 days later.

The next day I asked her to take a break for a week or so and she said “No fuckin way!”

So always tell aspiring cucks- be careful what yis said wish for!
A lady analysed my wife’s and my relationship for me. She said “ your wife is very greedy, if you become fully cuckold I can see you not ever seeing her at the weekends. It could get out of hand”

It’s difficult as a cuckold shouldn’t be able to set limits or ration the wife, but if you have a greedy wife it can be dangerous.

A lady analysed my wife’s and my relationship for me. She said “ your wife is very greedy, if you become fully cuckold I can see you not ever seeing her at the weekends. It could get out of hand”

It’s difficult as a cuckold shouldn’t be able to set limits or ration the wife, but if you have a greedy wife it can be dangerous.
Agree. The worst thing you can do is top from the bottom. That absolutely kills the energy.

I always say that you should set boundaries with the understanding that they will eventually be broken or at least bent.

Agree. The worst thing you can do is top from the bottom. That absolutely kills the energy.

I always say that you should set boundaries with the understanding that they will eventually be broken or at least bent.
I love that second paragraph you wrote there.

I would say i'm into cuckolding more than her as i've been a cuckold all my life and for 20 years before I met her... so its part of who I am.
But for her, having sex with other men for her is more of a hedonistic experience, adds excitement, relieves boredom.. and its probably how she would be anyway if she were single. So her being a hotwife to me sort of kills two birds with one stone and 'cuckolding' helps us give it a name as such, rather than myself just being sexless and her being a slut. She does love the power dynamic of it all as well, which helps if you are a cuck.

For most on this site it seems (by far) like the idea of cuckolding started as the husband/bf's fantasy.

For those of you that have done it, especially for those that had to convince her or turn her on to the idea, is it now something she wants as much (or more) as you? Has anybody actually done it and their wife/gf still isn't really into it? Like it's still just your thing and she just does it for you (or she doesn't want to do it anymore at all)?

Wondering what everyone's experiences have been. To me it's a perfect situation for both of us, I get to live out my fantasy and she gets better sex than she's ever had with an superior man, but obviously it's my fantasy. Curious if anybody has had it play out differently.
My wife is definitely very much into it. She lives for the sex with her bbc guy.
When I first brought up the subject years ago she pretended to give it great thought by discussing it with me for a couple of weeks. My size and lack of stamina was the reason she started.
I do enjoy seeing or hearing about her fucking black guys. But I think she enjoys the sex more.

Well it started with her cheating behind my back with black men and years later I give in and tell her I want her to fuck who she wants and start off as a three sum. She says no I’m weird and creep for wanting her to be with another man. But she flirts with guys in front of me when we are out and talks to guys so I just send attractive black guy over and we all get what we want and I’m not a creep till the next day. So it’s both of us but I’m only one who admits it.

It was my idea from the start
She had cheated on her first husband a lot with multiple men
After we were together and married we were monotonous for about 5 years but we often talked about her past
When I told her I thought she should start seeing other guys again she was shocked and didn’t understand at all, she thought I wanted to see other women also
Eventually she was onboard and very much into it .... and still is, more than ever. She has a steady BF now and things couldn’t be better

Well it started with her cheating behind my back with black men and years later I give in and tell her I want her to fuck who she wants and start off as a three sum. She says no I’m weird and creep for wanting her to be with another man. But she flirts with guys in front of me when we are out and talks to guys so I just send attractive black guy over and we all get what we want and I’m not a creep till the next day. So it’s both of us but I’m only one who admits it.
Sorry to be that guy... I know its a cuckolding forum, but for real bro?
Dump her. Cuckolding and cheating is not the same thing. She has no respect for you.

"creep" is also a word i would never tolerate from a woman. They almost never joke about creepiness (aka = not attractive). She is not attracted to you, time to ditch her.

Back