Is white wife sharing an inbuilt thing ?

And just so you know, I do acknowledge that I could be completely wrong on all of this, it is just my own speculation and possibly very skewed view of things.

I wasn't working on the assumption that you believed all of what you said was fact. You did use the word theorize so I took it as this is what you had developed on your own.

..... Do you yourself have this trait ? Im guessing you do and think the same way about this or you wouldn't be here.

Absolutely not, and let me clarify why. My wife and I started out as swingers when we were dating in college. She had a roommate (female) and the 3 of us played around a bit. Then a couple (actually this girl + her BF), then we had MMF swings, etc. It is definitely easier to find men to join us than it is females. Its been our experience, half the time, that when a woman wants to join us, she's more interested in my wife than me ... :eek:
Our personal focus is on each other ... to maximize a sexual experience and reach a new "high" of enjoyment each time we swing. The fact that I'm here is of my own choice, not hers. She could care less specifically that the other male is white or black, but that he's able to sexually satisfy her. I'm here, because I toy with the fact that black men do hold an advantage over white males when it comes to sexual fulfillment. I think, sometime in our marriage, my wife and I will have the opportunity to find out. :)

1)Whether it's true or not, I think a lot of people believe it. How do you prove that someone is more alpha than someone else?

2)Not complete self destruction, just a sort of leveling off. Same for the homosexual thing, it's for leveling off. This prior dominance is referring to the last several centuries up until the 1960s.

3) I believe that mixed relationships will increase sharply in the coming years. Things have changed a lot as far as that goes in the last 20 years.

4) This is very controversial because we don't know how many are closeted. I wouldn't be surprised if the number is much higher. I remember a professor telling the class once that homosexuals were less than 1% of the population. And does this factor in bisexuals, who many people argue don't even exist?

1) Yes, a lot of people do believe it, I just don't believe that any one racial group owns a personality trait like being a Type A or B personality. Where my problem lies is when people on this site project what they feel onto others. In other words, there are a lot of white cucks on this site who consider themselves worthless, therefore they make posts like "It's clear all white men are worthless" or "It's a proven fact that white men have been defeated".

And you bring a very good point- how do measure such things? Is there a rubric of characteristics that you can check off as "alpha" or "beta".

2) But that leveling off that you speak of would have to be a conscious effort. Millions of people deciding that they're tired of "white dominance"- you'd have a hard time getting 3 people to decide on where to eat dinner.

3) Mixed or interracial relationships are still very rare. Most people will date and marry within their own racial and socioeconomic group. For every white woman that prefers black men, there are probably 10 that haven't or wouldn't have sex with a black man.

4) Yes, the numbers are hard to get an accurate picture of, and I don't know where bisexuals fall in that scale.

How do you mean " Toy " with the fact black men do have an advantage over you ?
Would you really like the opportunity for your wife " the woman you love" to be with a black man ?
With his advantage over you , doing things to her and sexually satisfying her in a way that you cannot match or compete with ?

I consider the word "toy" synonymous with the word "play", and in that usage of the word, I am relenting (for sake of argument) that black men DO, on average, have an advantage over the average white males. That was my point, not necessarily how I feel.

As far as would I like the opportunity to find out, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't curious as to what height of sexual bliss a talented black man could take my wife. It's about my desire to sexually pleasure my wife, and she feels the same about me. Neither of us would feel threatened to watch the other being sexually pleasured by someone else, because we feel we have a secure and trusting marriage. By the way, we do have parameters to our outside play. But, the foundation of our marriage doesn't hinge on "sex" is my point. We approach everything we do as a partnership that depends on each to succeed. Its worked well for us thus far.

Hope that answers your Q ... Mac :)

Last edited:
1) Yes, a lot of people do believe it, I just don't believe that any one racial group owns a personality trait like being a Type A or B personality. Where my problem lies is when people on this site project what they feel onto others. In other words, there are a lot of white cucks on this site who consider themselves worthless, therefore they make posts like "It's clear all white men are worthless" or "It's a proven fact that white men have been defeated".

And you bring a very good point- how do measure such things? Is there a rubric of characteristics that you can check off as "alpha" or "beta".

2) But that leveling off that you speak of would have to be a conscious effort. Millions of people deciding that they're tired of "white dominance"- you'd have a hard time getting 3 people to decide on where to eat dinner.

3) Mixed or interracial relationships are still very rare. Most people will date and marry within their own racial and socioeconomic group. For every white woman that prefers black men, there are probably 10 that haven't or wouldn't have sex with a black man.

4) Yes, the numbers are hard to get an accurate picture of, and I don't know where bisexuals fall in that scale.

I fully agree with the bold statement above and people who think any race is going to be either under or over powered in the coming decades aren't paying any attention to real trends. Nanotechnology(for your health) and designer babies(where you choose the skin, hair, and eye color, among other traits) are going to be options for parents in the mid-late 2020's. Look it up and read more put race won't matter in the next few decades cause you will be able to change your appearance at will. Also full-immersion virtual reality will also exist and most people will spend their time there instead of the real world.

People who believe that any race holds more power over another is a fool.
The only time this was true was when white people had the entire world in the palm of their hand over the last two centuries. I believe all race will be equal and there will be completely equal rights for males and females and gays across the board in the coming decades prejudice will perish.

I imagine you don't hear of black cuckolding as often because, in the real world of cuckolding (cheating), a cuckolded, black man handles a cheating spouse differently. He doesn't just leave her, he doesn't just file for divorce, and he certainly doesn't tolerate her cheating ... he beats the crap out of her and the man she's cheating with, sometimes killing one or both, and then he goes off to jail. Just another "spousal violence" in the news.

From my years of observation, black men have a stronger, almost intolerable, sense of pride and ego, and a ton of testosterone which many are dying to prove they are alpha men ... not backing down from arguments, and quite a bit more willing to become confrontational to issues. Think of it in the same way as putting 2 roosters or 2 tom cats together ... its just their nature to fight to determine superiority. And besides that, black men pursue white women at a much greater ratio than their counterparts, as not as many white males find black females attractive.

IMO ... that's why you don't see "cuckolded black men" discussed very often. And, I imagine there will be a slew of opinions regarding my post since it comes from a "whiteboi". :) Mac

There ARE black swingers tho. And my husband isn't the jealous type. He would watch me fuck someone else if I wanted to. But I am not into that just yet. But I'll humiliate white guys makes my man laugh.

Bronze, I would appreciate it if you'd elaborate on that a bit, as every statistic, every newspaper, TV news, articles, etc that I see and read all say the folks that are on self-destruct aren't white at all. Is this anything that you've read? Please tell me something I'm not understanding before I break out documentations that refute your reasoning! Mac :unsure:

Maybe you can explain this one as well: White boy + white girl = white couple + black boy = ÷ of the white couple = subtraction of the white boy

Dont feel the need to.
I think you can understand it .

Dont feel the need to.
I think you can understand it .
I fully agree with the bold statement above and people who think any race is going to be either under or over powered in the coming decades aren't paying any attention to real trends. Nanotechnology(for your health) and designer babies(where you choose the skin, hair, and eye color, among other traits) are going to be options for parents in the mid-late 2020's. Look it up and read more put race won't matter in the next few decades cause you will be able to change your appearance at will. Also full-immersion virtual reality will also exist and most people will spend their time there instead of the real world.

The only time this was true was when white people had the entire world in the palm of their hand over the last two centuries. I believe all race will be equal and there will be completely equal rights for males and females and gays across the board in the coming decades prejudice will perish.

Maybe you can understand what I've posted above. "White boys" aren't going anywhere hun and according to every dating website who reports on their demographics every race of females other then blacks prefer white men, especially white women. Every race among males prefers asian women over white women. You can look this up and do your research if you wish, but your logic is inherently flawed.

huh?

I imagine you don't hear of black cuckolding as often because, in the real world of cuckolding (cheating), a cuckolded, black man handles a cheating spouse differently. He doesn't just leave her, he doesn't just file for divorce, and he certainly doesn't tolerate her cheating ... he beats the crap out of her and the man she's cheating with, sometimes killing one or both, and then he goes off to jail. Just another "spousal violence" in the news.

From my years of observation, black men have a stronger, almost intolerable, sense of pride and ego, and a ton of testosterone which many are dying to prove they are alpha men ... not backing down from arguments, and quite a bit more willing to become confrontational to issues. Think of it in the same way as putting 2 roosters or 2 tom cats together ... its just their nature to fight to determine superiority. And besides that, black men pursue white women at a much greater ratio than their counterparts, as not as many white males find black females attractive.

IMO ... that's why you don't see "cuckolded black men" discussed very often. And, I imagine there will be a slew of opinions regarding my post since it comes from a "whiteboi". :) Mac

angie, although your thought is admirable, the best way to prove a statement like this false is to put money to it. Money's the root of all evil, as they say. For example ... look at pro-basketball, or pro-football; can you deny that most of the players participating in these sports are black, not white, or Asian, or even Aborigine? They're mostly black because team owners and sports critics have determined that black males are most skillful in these sports. You don't think an owner of a sports team (which, by the way, most of the owners are white) would pay out those millions of dollar contracts recruiting underperforming white or Asian players. When the MONEY is on the line, people follow their instincts. Money talks ... BS walks, as they say.
So, I happen to believe that certain races of people can and do hold advantage (or superiority) over other races in different facets of our society. And if you think it appears I'm siding with black folks, just know that black folks have their own weaknesses, as well as their strengths.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

A lot of pseudo-science dressed up as sexual kink...

If I may, I'd like to address a number of the points that you brought up in your post:

1) Blacks are no more "alpha", or "beta", for that matter, than Whites, Asians, Latinos, Eskimos, or your average cigar store Indian. People are Type A or Type B personalities based on a mixture of genetics and environment, the old Nature vs. Nurture argument in Psychology. For every piece of "evidence" that the Black Superiority crowd on this website cites as evidence of "Black Superiority" (penis size as just one example) there is anecdotal and empirical evidence that refutes those assertions.

2) If Whites are hard-wired for self destruction as you theorize, since all human beings descend from a common ancestor, wouldn't all races be hard-wired for that? As for wanting to reduce "prior dominance", for that to be true, an overwhelming majority of whites would have to actually be of that mindset, which as I have experienced only a small minority of white people, usually the hand-wringing liberal types who suffer from white guilt, feel that way. The average white person, I believe, wants nothing more than what every other person wants- to live their life in good health, and to be successful.

3) White people, at some point given declining birth rates among whites and increasing birth or steady birth rates among Latinos and Blacks, will go from majority to plurality. For mixed race individuals to make up a majority of live births would be to suppose that a majority of people are procreating outside their racial group, and the data, no matter how much anybody on this website wants to believe it or thinks it's true, simply isn't.

4) Homosexuals, depending on whose data you believe, represent from as little as 2% to 10% of the population, across all races, not just white. As far as I know, that refers to the United States, so I won't make assumptions about the world population, but I would image the numbers are similar.
Excellent post. It is a small minority that actually cross the color line.

I don't think that white wife sharing is an inbuilt thing, but what I do believe is that Black Men are wanted for sex, often. Look at many Craigslist ads (M4F, or MW4M) and you will find more posts of people looking for Black Men for sex. I guess my preference for sex with Black Men comes from my own experiences. I have been fortunate to find Black Men who were not only well sized, but they were great guys.

My sister, my sister-in-law and her two daughters, my ******* and my husband's *******, my best friend and her ******* have all had sex with Black Men and have a preference for Black Men, sexually. My husband worked for a gay spa for a couple years, on weekends, and people would call all the time asking if Black Men were at the spa. When my husband got the opportunity to work at the Hollywood spa for a month a while back ago, they had nights when Black Men got in free, and more white men showed up on those nights than any other nights.

When we have gone to swinger clubs, the Black Men were in high demand. So, not only in straight swinger clubs, but also in gay clubs, men and women want to have sex with Black Men. I know I always hope that Black Men will be at the clubs when we go. My husband's ex-wife is currently living with a Black Man and she has never been happier.

I think the reason that we are seeing more white women (and men) wanting Black Men, sexually, is because it is more acceptable now than it has been in the past. And I think a lot of Black Men who have never had sex with a white woman are just as curious as white women who have never had sex with a Black Man.

I have had sex with dominant Black Men and I have had sex with dominant white men, yet I find that Black Men are more aggressive and have fewer sexual hang-ups. I think that women are coming more into their own, too. When we invite men to the house to play, I prefer Black Men,as does my husband prefer to see me with Black Men. It is something we both enjoy.

Is it inbuilt for white men to share their wives? I think that more white women are in more demand than black women. I believe that fewer white men want to have sex with a black woman as compared to the number of white men who want to see their wife or girlfriend have sex with a Black Man.

Is any race more dominant than another? I don't think so. But I can say that when we put out ads for men on Craigslist that more white men respond. So, there are a lot of white men who want sex, but I believe that more Black Men are more willing to act on their desires. Why? I don't know, but I am glad that Black Men do act on their desires because I get to benefit from their actions. :)

Actually I just want a BIG COCK. Hubby likes the difference between the color and the taboo nature of it all. I have told him many times any color cock will do, as long as its hard, fat, and long! ;)

Back