Is watching you wife get her pussy stretched by BBC a present for me or her?

For my Birthday my wife said i could arrange for a BBC to fuck her. She knows i want to see that but as a birthday present!!

Who is it really for i wonder?
I don’t know who it’s really for, but I’d damned sure take it! Then I’d start thinking about the fun clean up duty!

It's most certainly for both, and it often brings a couple closer together. It did for us

agree! My wife loves to give me my special day blowjobs, my birthday, valentines, anniversary, July 4th, thanksgiving, xmas and New Year’s Eve by letting me watch her suck cum out of a BBC. It’s more for me than anything because she wants it in her pussy but got me, just gives them sloppy blowjobs to completion with me watching very close by as my present and special treat.

For my Birthday my wife said i could arrange for a BBC to fuck her. She knows i want to see that but as a birthday present!!

Good Question no doubt about it but I'm.gonna Answer it in the most Simplified manner! It's a Present for the both of them bc The White Cuck hubby gets Off watching his wife be pleasured in a way he will never be able to and the Hotwife Wife enjoys a Newfound beginning of pure Sexual Joy! It's a Win Win but physicals more for the Women and her Black Bull! I Love it! BNWO!

From our point of view, it's only complete if both the wife AND the husband are all for it. That's what works for us.

Back