Id get it for sure but wouldn't do it with her. 1 time she tried to kiss me when she'd been drinking and when i asked her about it the day after she said she didn't remember anything from night before. Lol. And then the dream thing came after so that confirmed she did actually try kiss me lol thought i was tripping 😂😂 she done it so slick as well, my mom had been drinking as well and my girl at the time went to help my mom in bed. So i walked the friend back to the taxi smhh

Id get it for sure but wouldn't do it with her. 1 time she tried to kiss me when she'd been drinking and when i asked her about it the day after she said she didn't remember anything from night before. Lol. And then the dream thing came after so that confirmed she did actually try kiss me lol thought i was tripping 😂😂 she done it so slick as well, my mom had been drinking as well and my girl at the time went to help my mom in bed. So i walked the friend back to the taxi smhh
They slick with it. So I work in a hotel lobby, the other day an older woman came up to my desk to ask questions. I’m answering and chatting with her and her family making them laugh and all that. I ******* you not bro, she was giving me fuck eyes, she said that her husband was home and that it was suppose to be the two of them but now she’s here alone. I thought I was tripping thinking to myself there’s no way she’s hinting at fucking right now. They left. I looked at my coworker who’s an older lady and said alright I’m not tripping this lady wanted to fuck right? She’s like yup, she made it obvious 😂😂

They slick with it. So I work in a hotel lobby, the other day an older woman came up to my desk to ask questions. I’m answering and chatting with her and her family making them laugh and all that. I ******* you not bro, she was giving me fuck eyes, she said that her husband was home and that it was suppose to be the two of them but now she’s here alone. I thought I was tripping thinking to myself there’s no way she’s hinting at fucking right now. They left. I looked at my coworker who’s an older lady and said alright I’m not tripping this lady wanted to fuck right? She’s like yup, she made it obvious 😂😂
Should of went old school, write ya number down on a leaflet or something and slide it to her before she left the desk 😝😂 i done that the other day at the opticians! Didn't think it would work cause i went ther last Saturday.. But she messaged me on the Wednesday 😝😂😂😂

Should of went old school, write ya number down on a leaflet or something and slide it to her before she left the desk 😝😂 i done that the other day at the opticians! Didn't think it would work cause i went ther last Saturday.. But she messaged me on the Wednesday 😝😂😂😂
That’s great! I’d have to do that later at night at my work. oh and one night her and her family walked by and I was like hi you guys had a good day? She looked at me said you just wanna talk to me huh and winked.

Back