so I came to America at a young age and not speaking English. I learned how to speak English in middle school. When I got to high school I met the high school secretary in the guidance office. We always laughed and joked. Became close by my senior year. Kept in touch throughout college. She came and visit me, I played college soccer so she came to games. Playing the role of parent in my life which I needed at that time. Fast forward 7 years later and I think it’s because I’ve developed this since of wanting to fuck a married hotwife. She’s so sexy! Played a mom figure in my life for years, dresses so sexy, blonde with the crazy blue eyes, nice tits and you know she has a nice ass. Throughout the years I’ve always caught glance at her when she bends over trying to Peak, and lately thinking of her I’ve just been getting real hard and thinking of what I’d do to her. Is it wrong that I’m thinking of doing something like that to a woman who practically took me in when I was homeless? Or is isn’t it the sexiest thing you’ve heard?

Attachments

• F8546C5A-FC05-40A3-AD73-1BA54B65320F.jpeg
    F8546C5A-FC05-40A3-AD73-1BA54B65320F.jpeg
    600.3 KB · Views: 70
so I came to America at a young age and not speaking English. I learned how to speak English in middle school. When I got to high school I met the high school secretary in the guidance office. We always laughed and joked. Became close by my senior year. Kept in touch throughout college. She came and visit me, I played college soccer so she came to games. Playing the role of parent in my life which I needed at that time. Fast forward 7 years later and I think it’s because I’ve developed this since of wanting to fuck a married hotwife. She’s so sexy! Played a mom figure in my life for years, dresses so sexy, blonde with the crazy blue eyes, nice tits and you know she has a nice ass. Throughout the years I’ve always caught glance at her when she bends over trying to Peak, and lately thinking of her I’ve just been getting real hard and thinking of what I’d do to her. Is it wrong that I’m thinking of doing something like that to a woman who practically took me in when I was homeless? Or is isn’t it the sexiest thing you’ve heard?
GET HER!!!!!!

Post her pic

Back