Is there such thing a as black cuckolds? Like black men who are into being cuckolds?

Black men are alpha men and white boys are not. A black cuckold just seems unnatural to me. It is similar to white boys with black women. The healthy and natural thing is for all women to want to be with black men. The role of the white boy should always be secondary and supportive. I know that many may not agree but that is my opinion.
You're entitled to your opinion, because you feel entitled. And yes you're correct, the overwhelming majority do not agree with you.

When I was in my 30s I lived on a small ranch in east San Diego county. I knew a black couple that would come over once in a while and play slave/master with me. We pretended I was the plantation owner and they were my slaves. I made the woman sleep on the floor next to my bed and ordered her around, fucking her whenever I wanted and calling her names while I did. The man stayed in the barn and did chores, when he was bad, I used to make the black woman whip him and tie him against a pole in the barn.

Fun times.

I read an article in a science magazine several years ago, that had a studies research article in it which stated that Black men were nearly twice as prone to be bi-sexual or gay than white males. Believe it or not, that's what the study concluded. I still struggle to believe that stat.
However, if you have ever taken a moment to watch two well hung Black men getting into each other... while it is incredibly sexy to observe, I get where it could actually make sense. You don't see couples where a 9.5 matched with a 3, unless that 3 has a LOT of compensating money. I check the posts on Double List all the time for men seeking men. Most often, if it's a Black man looking, he is looking for another well hung brother. Why would a Black guy with a 10+ sized cock, want to hook up with a white guy with a 5" or 6" cock? Unless he is just looking to be serviced, he would at minimum be looking for a similarly hung white guy. They exist, just at a lower percentage. Similarly, Black men with smaller cocks exist, at a much lower percentage. For me personally as a happily married bi white guy, I would still prefer to suck on a 6" Black cock, over an 8" white one, based on the quality of what Black cock provides over a white one. Verility, stamina, load size, and just the overall muscular structure of a Black man.
In a nutshell, yeah, I have no doubt that Black cuckold males exist, and are more plentiful than most would think. But I would bet that the majority would prefer to see their woman with another Black man. Just like many of us white men!

Absolutely, we're not all mandingo sized or have the streak of dominance to take on a Bull role.

I nearly married a pawg 15 years ago who had been with BBC and made a point several times of talking unsolicited about big cocks she had seen both sexually and in her line of work( as a nurse). It didn't occur to me at the time but I'm sure now had we stayed together it would have evolved into a cuckold marriage. Back then I was too afraid to admit that I enjoyed her BBC stories and made me feel submissive as I had never felt before ( and she admitted once that she was into domination and BDSM, so the pieces all fit together now albeit too late).

Back