Is there new data supporting BNWO?

Please show data.
Like most social developments.at this point it's a mixed fantasy and a very small group of people. Those people scattered to tbe point it's pretty much non existent.
I as a submissive encourage any MASTER slave lifestyle. I have my preferences of course, and it's Black Dominance.
I think people have many different reasons. Many different degrees one can kneel figuratively speaking. Or not lol

Look at how hard Propaganda comes from almost many advertisements and most films! many films and series of recent years that I watched include goodies, mostly African Americans, even if it takes place in the future as for white men, then they are represented by negative characters or if they are on the side of goodies, they exclusively belong to the gay community !
this subconsciously leads people to mimic the paradigm! most of the characters are in interracial relationships, where most
steamy muscular black men dating a petite white woman91IAph5fweL.jpg

Look at how hard Propaganda comes from almost many advertisements and most films! many films and series of recent years that I watched include goodies, mostly African Americans, even if it takes place in the future as for white men, then they are represented by negative characters or if they are on the side of goodies, they exclusively belong to the gay community !
this subconsciously leads people to mimic the paradigm! most of the characters are in interracial relationships, where most
steamy muscular black men dating a petite white womanView attachment 6055365
Interracial advertising is really taking off

There is so much fake posts claiming BNWO is rising. I wonder if there is any evidence for showing that it is on the rise
BNWO is a result of Marxist brainwashing. It is rising due to nonstop propaganda and the technocratic globalists want it that way. Simply a fact . It hurts humanity, but gets the drones off so everythings just fine. ;)

Back