is there anyone who is into nasty cuckolding.

For every person there is different definition of nasty. I would take a piss in the mouth or load from the bull, but would want to lick his ass, although I love eating my gfs ass after she has taken it anally

Most bulls enjoy having me "make-out with their shitter". My wife likes it because they usually start fucking harder and deposit a bigger load than they might otherwise. It also adds to the humiliation when I'm told to, "Now get the fuck out of the room". I will have the taste of his ass in my mouth as I sleep on the sofa, while he sleeps with wifey. In the beginning, I tried to do it stealthy, but a lot of times, the bull would tell wifey that, "your husband is licking my asshole." For a while, she would say stuff like, "Oh, my God! How could you do that? It's so nasty!" Now, she might be the one to tell me to lick her bull's brown hole.

But I think the act of rimming leaves no question of my deference to the Bull. I think he knows he will be able to "set-up shop" in our marital bed without any resistance. I don't think it's that big a deal since a lot of guys make me do it at the gloryhole or in the booth.

I enjoy sucking cock so this is pretty easy for me. I love to clean her after he's fucked her and even more if he shared her with his roommate. When we've all been together, I suck and service the guy who is waiting for her. I kiss their feet and lick their asses and I love it. I get off on serving them.

One of our first bulls was very experienced (even though he was young). Once he got most of his cock up wifey's ass, he called me over so I could see her clit poking out. He told me to lick her clit while he works his cock in and out. When he did pull out every few strokes, he had me "polish the knob". It was probably this (more than anything) that convinced me that I was made to be a cuckold.

After he "nutted" deep up her gut, he told me to "lick the ******* off the dick". When I hesitated, he said, "C'mon scrub, do it". Wifey then said, "What did you call him?" "A scrub... that's what he is now", the bull said matter-of-factly. I remember her laughing when he said it, while I'm trying to be a good "scrub boy" and clean the nasty off the cockhead. The smell, the taste and seeing how his big dick made her clit come out made it clear to me what most women want and need. It gets even more gross when he had her squat over me and told her to "fart it out".

My wife has one bull that loves for me to suck his cock while my wife watches. He loves to then fuck her and make me watch him make her cum and squirt on his BBC. After what seems like an eternity of him pounding her pussy, he likes to finish by having me lay under here while he fucks her doggy style. He loves to tell my wife to tell me to lick his balls, to suck on them….when he starts to get close to cumming, he’ll tell her which is his code for her to tell me to lick his ass. She’ll ask him if I’m licking his ass good, he can usually only moan a response. She’ll be telling me to get that tongue in his ass deep, how he likes that and it makes him cum harder….she’ll grab my balls and squeeze them hard to make sure I’m complying with her request. When he starts to cum she’ll squeeze and pull super hard on my balls, there is some pain but not unbareable, she knows how to do it just right. I can literally feel his spasms on my tongue when he cums in her pussy. After he finishes, he’ll try to keep it in her pussy as long as he can before finally pulling it out and dropping his spent cock into my mouth so I can clean all the cum off his cock and suck out the last of nut that still seeping out. Then he’ll pull out of my mouth and sit in the chair at the end of the bed I had been watching in and watch me lick, slurp and suck his cum out of my wife’s married pussy. He usually is good for 3 nuts and he always wants to cum in this position although a few times, he has pulled out and shot all over my face a bit before sticking it back in to finish in her.

wife has another bull that loves to get on his hands and knees with his head down and ass up and have her pull his cock back between his legs and suck it then tongue his ass really good…..he likes making sure I’m right there close watching my wife’s tongue probing in his asshole, then he’ll turn around and ask her to kiss me…..for some reason it turns him on so much to have her rim his ass really good, making her stick her tongue in as deep as possible then watch her kiss me, he’ll barely be touching his dick and it’ll just pour out a bunch of precum. He doesn’t like any male on male contact but loves to have her take her fingers and scoop up the precum and feed it to me making me lick and suck her fingers clean. He is 28 and has a freak cock and set of balls, just huge, has it all, length, girth and massive nuts and cums more than anyone I’ve ever seen. Wife has jacked him off before so I could see how much, far and powerful he came and told him she wanted to give me a visual of what happens in her pussy when they fuck. He shoots 4-6 heavy ropes but before he even starts spurting, a bunch just starts rushing out for a few seconds running all the way down his cock and puddling on his belly. When he shoots, it literally shoots out so hard it’ll shoot over his head and hit our headboard a time or two and he’ll have just a huge mess all the way up to his neck. Never seen anything like it, not watery either and even his third nut is almost as much. He came on my wife’s tits not long ago after already giving her two super nasty, messy loads in the married puss and I was just in awe of the amount of cum his third nut produced. I licked what seemed like a gang bang load off 3-4 people off both her tits. He is married and wants to be very discrete and has identifying tattoos over most his body but has agreed to figure out a way to let us discreetly take some pics and videos of his massive sexual organs and him shooting a big load on her tits soon. For sone reason he wants to pull out and shoot a load all over my face with no contact, just shooting cum on my face which is part of the deal….before I could even answer my wife had jumped all over that deal and asked if her friend could join and watch.

I LOVE getting nasty!

3FF33721-B648-4E5D-A9D0-91741CAB8EA2.jpeg

I found a pic I took of him squeezing his cock after watching the wife kiss me and the big drool of thick precum hanging out of his cock. Just seconds later, my wife collected all of this on her fingers and fed it straight to my cum hungry mouth! I’ll get a vid of him shooting an entire load soon, it’s too awesome not to share and some of the sweetest cum I’ve ever tasted. 7FBD24AC-C7BE-4239-A193-912060869F1E.jpeg

I was a submissive, sissy, white boi bottom long before I met and married my promiscuous, slut wife. I am no stranger to having black cocks and black cum in my 2 available holes. Neither am I a stranger to kissing black ass and eating out black assholes. Marrying my wife simply exposed me to servicing even more black men. I know my place and I am happy being what I am.

My first wife trained me to service her and her white boyfriend. After I was properly trained to suck his cock, balls and asshole and eat all of his cum, she gave us both nicknames. She was Joe's Slut and I was Joe's Pig.
The final humiliation was the leash that she had me wear when he visited.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 30
My first wife trained me to service her and her white boyfriend. After I was properly trained to suck his cock, balls and asshole and eat all of his cum, she gave us both nicknames. She was Joe's Slut and I was Joe's Pig.
The final humiliation was the leash that she had me wear when he visited.
Perfect
🤘💅💄💃🖤🍆💦🖤💦🔥💥😲🙆🏻😘😋😍🤘

One of our first bulls was very experienced (even though he was young). Once he got most of his cock up wifey's ass, he called me over so I could see her clit poking out. He told me to lick her clit while he works his cock in and out. When he did pull out every few strokes, he had me "polish the knob". It was probably this (more than anything) that convinced me that I was made to be a cuckold.

After he "nutted" deep up her gut, he told me to "lick the ******* off the dick". When I hesitated, he said, "C'mon scrub, do it". Wifey then said, "What did you call him?" "A scrub... that's what he is now", the bull said matter-of-factly. I remember her laughing when he said it, while I'm trying to be a good "scrub boy" and clean the nasty off the cockhead. The smell, the taste and seeing how his big dick made her clit come out made it clear to me what most women want and need. It gets even more gross when he had her squat over me and told her to "fart it out".
Come on man you know this is not even remotely true. Yeah you are writing fan fiction. LOL.

Back