Is there anyone genuine? Looking for advice

Naughtycouple2

Couple
From
UK
Hey there,

so at the moment me and my partner are getting into the swing of things. Were on fab swingers and we plan to meet some people and we have a few chats with couples and males and ive gotten some black men in there aswell. However when speaking to them she doesnt like them as they end up getting pushy real fast

Hey there,

so at the moment me and my partner are getting into the swing of things. Were on fab swingers and we plan to meet some people and we have a few chats with couples and males and ive gotten some black men in there aswell. However when speaking to them she doesnt like them as they end up getting pushy real fast
Horny fake men ruin every forum and site...An authentic person is a gem

Horny fake men ruin every forum and site...An authentic person is a gem
Thats true very true. Were chatting with a few couples who genuinely sound amazing and we cant wait to meet them. Weve spoke to a few guys who have been really nice but the few that we were very very intrigued by just turned her off completely gaha

You need to take your time, to vet the real ones to the serious one. Start by chatting-exchange video call for verifications, next meet in public.
Don't rush into anything, and most importantly, don't play without protection. No bareback.

Don't be intimidated by what you see here, its all fun. No gangbang, No intimate sex, No Anal. You set the rules, unless you don't care about losing your gf/wife.

You need to take your time, to vet the real ones to the serious one. Start by chatting-exchange video call for verifications, next meet in public.
Don't rush into anything, and most importantly, don't play without protection. No bareback.

Don't be intimidated by what you see here, its all fun. No gangbang, No intimate sex, No Anal. You set the rules, unless you don't care about losing your gf/wife.
Yeah we plan to do video calls first before meeting for a social.

Were gonna take our time with it so then we dont get hurt in any way

Your 100% on point

Back