Is there anybody actually trying to meet for a date?

Just you know the other side. We posted not here for Toronto area. We goe six hundred replies. Five hundred from guys over five hundred miles away or more. Yes you read right. We tried to meet up with fifteen. Two showed. One was ******* and stoned. The other one was as advertised.
There is always another side to things. There are equally as many fakes from the males we seek as there are from couples being fake.

Just you know the other side. We posted not here for Toronto area. We goe six hundred replies. Five hundred from guys over five hundred miles away or more. Yes you read right. We tried to meet up with fifteen. Two showed. One was ******* and stoned. The other one was as advertised.
I applauded you for being one of the reals here. We should encourage that. But I can't let you get away with that grand insinuation. 600 People hitting you up from 500 miles away, I will say that's mostly pure desperation as opposed to flakes. That seems to be more than the average number of members logged in at any given time on this site. It's fishy at best and Here's why;

1. While I only speak for myself, I don't think there are too many bruthaz on here, switching and baiting like it was a frat house carrot stick game, that's a white boy thing! Let's just leave it at that.

2.This site is monitized, it's a business and that's key, with sites alike(adultfriendfinder...but I won't name names), there's an incentive to front a rosier picture to a potential or already paying customer, with fake accounts and bots, the bang hits harder at the bank, I am always amazed by 1400 account that seem to be on line every time I log in, be it 1 am or 3pm, it don't matter...1400 or more but less than half are actual members. This isn't reddit, sorry webmasters, I am simply pointing out the obvious...prove me wrong.

3. Mobility, bruthaz aren't particularly known to have passports with stamps that rival an international airline captain's (but that is changing), that don't make them any less serious about meeting. I've seen bruthaz as far as the Philippines, furabec austria, even Grand Island Nebraska on a bull run no BS. One side note, for you all that like the hard type brutha, he can't move too far with that ankle bracelet he's got on, cut him a slack and come to town.

4. Game nights. We are selfish with our time, don't set up a meet on game nights, playoff nights, fight nights and expect a brutha to keep his end of the deal. If not the wnba or its counterpart the NHL(ICE dancing is for ladies and they hit like one too that's why it's so entertaining. Sorry). A brutha will agree to meet out of courtesy but You are bound to be disappointed every single time.

Bruthaz don't come on here just to see asses and fantasize, there's the strip club for that where you can actually touch em. Beyond the fake white boys, and the bots; we are mostly real and ready to tango.

Last edited:
I applauded you for being one of the reals here. We should encourage that. But I can't let you get away with that grand insinuation. 600 People hitting you up from 500 miles away, I will say that's mostly pure desperation as opposed to flakes. That seems to be more than the average number of members logged in at any given time on this site. It's fishy at best and Here's why;

1. While I only speak for myself, I don't think there are too many bruthaz on here, switching and baiting like it was a frat house carrot stick game, that's a white boy thing! Let's just leave it at that.

2.This site is monitized, it's a business and that's key, with sites alike(adultfriendfinder...but I won't name names), there's an incentive to front a rosier picture to a potential or already paying customer, with fake accounts and bots, the bang hits harder at the bank, I am always amazed by 1400 account that seem to be on line every time I log in, be it 1 am or 3pm, it don't matter...1400 or more but less than half are actual members. This isn't reddit, sorry webmasters, I am simply pointing out the obvious...prove me wrong.

3. Mobility, bruthaz aren't particularly known to have passports with stamps that rival an international airline captain's (but that is changing), that don't make them any less serious about meeting. I've seen bruthaz as far as the Philippines, furabec austria, even Grand Island Nebraska on a bull run no BS. One side note, for you all that like the hard type brutha, he can't move too far with that ankle bracelet he's got on, cut him a slack and come to town.

4. Game nights. We are selfish with our time, don't set up a meet on game nights, playoff nights, fight nights and expect a brutha to keep his end of the deal. If not the wnba or its counterpart the NHL(ICE dancing is for ladies and they hit like one too that's why it's so entertaining. Sorry). A brutha will agree to meet out of courtesy but You are bound to be disappointed every single time.

Bruthaz don't come on here just to see asses and fantasize, there's the strip club for that where you can actually touch em. Beyond the fake white boys, and the bots; we are mostly real and ready to tango.
Not sure how he got there? Maybe he's military? But there is one Black guy here that's in the Ukraine!!!??? Imagine the universe of women that he has to get to choose from knocking his door down? And they would undoubtedly swarm him instead of him having to say hello. His handle is @blackinukraine.

Last edited:

LOL you know.. the amusing thing about this is that you are serious LOL

says the guy with zero profile

Thanks for getting back.

I agree with you one point one and will leave it alone.

As for point 2 well you hit the nail on the head with that one as the was the site that was used. We also got a number of nasty replies because of the black male request both from whites and blacks. There were also a lot of replies asking her to play with multiple guys.

As for point 3 you would be surprised be the sheer number of black men that travel for pleasure to ski resorts in Canada and Europe especially Italy and France. Yes I am a skier. This next bit I learned a few years back. The worlds largerst ski club is called “The Brotherhood of African American Skiers” they are based out of Atlanta and are a traveling ski club. These people are true party animals. I have met up with them all over the world and yes they can ski. They are great fun to be around. This group is made up of singles / couples / families. Have never met one that did not have a smile on their face even when they were hurt / in an area beyond their abilities. (Side note I was a ski patroller for over twenty years)

Now this brings me to point 4. NHL nights are almost a religion here. Hope you were not trying to refer to it as ice dancing. As time goes by more and more black people (both males and females) are thanking up this sport even thought it is and expensive one with gear, league fees, and travel.

Now the reason for our travel guide for finding a boy friend as opposed to a bull or dom.
A boy friend may become a dom however a dom will never become a boy friend. If sex is all the lady wants there are male ******* ads to pick from.
A bull to their way of thinking is a cheap piece of meat. Think hamburger. I don’t thing any guy wants to be though of as a cheap piec e of meat.
Which brings us to boy friend and perhaps one day boyfriend.

Boy Friend is some one you hook up with for sex perhaps two - four hours a few times a month
Boyfriend is some one you have lunch with, dinner with and spend the evening with.
However a boyfriend is also the guy you have breakfast with the next day after the evening the night before.
A boy friend is the guy that you had bare back sex with twice before falling asleep in his arms.
Waking up later for more sex. Then enjoying his morning wood and a shower.

So how do we get to this point.

First we e-mail possibles.
At this point we let gentlemen know what is being looked for. Sorry no one line replies.

Second we arrange to meet. This is like a second date. Here we review notes and check chemistry. If all goes well we they got for testing.

Third based on information from the second date we set up a third meeting. This time there has been a theme. For example one of the ladies like to go watch ball room dancing competitions there can be as many as four a year in Toronto. Another lady likes to spend a day or two on a nude beach. Toronto has one.

For these we arrange a AirBNB rental usually a one bed room suite with a kitchen and living room. There are some great ones in down town Toronto.
This gives us access to the GO Train, the Bus system, The Subway, and the street cars all of this removes the need for parking.
The kitchen gives us the option of dining in. It also means that you get hotel sex with out having to give up your home address well at least not yet. It also means that you can progress at your own pace with no need to rush.

Over the years I have learned to build a third date kit.

Both queen and king sized high threat count sheets. These make the couple feel special and they know they are clean.
Both queen and king sized mattress liners again this makes a couple feel special.

A dozen battery powered LED TEA LIGHTS for setting the mood

Two night lights so the couple can find there way to the wash room
Two sets of face cloths one for the wash room sink, one for the bath tub or shower
Two bottles of liquid soap get the good stuff so it really lathers
Two tubes of high quality skin cream
Two sets of two bath towels for the bath room
Two sets of two bath sheets for the bathroom
Three tooth brush’s his hers and a spare
Two sets of three button pyjamas his and hers.
Two bath robes (thick fluffy kind)
One bath skirt for him. This is usually a terry cloth skirt for him to wear right after a shower. Usually hangs down to mid thigh allows him to be both modest and commando at the same time.
Half a pool noodle to keep bed board banging down
Two sided tape to keep pool noodle in place
Two or three tubes of lube.
At least two boxes of condums. 12 pac just in case
One drier ball and one sports massage ball just in case of cramps see photo.

Food. From the second date arrange for his favorited foods and deserts
Rollaids and tums for up set stomachs due to nerves or rich foods,
A bottle of apple cider capsils to calm stomach before meals

A bottle of wine per day to,enjoy with each other.
A case of water for the bed room
Four serving trays one each for fruit tray, sweets tray and a meats tray and one for a cheese tray
Fresh home made fruit salad for a good start on breakfast
A loaf of whole grain bread got toast and sandwiches
Jam or jelly and prepared sliced meats.
Hot cereal for a great start on the day but keeping sugar levels down
Orange juice
Milk and cream

Maps for finding places / mine is no on my I pad mini.
I pad also helps with bus, train, street car schedules and routes to various places

When selecting a location either a hotel (never a motel) or AirBNB condo try for at least the fifth floor
Try and get a handy cap friendly unit (bigger doors (for wheel chairs) bigger showers (think two people) and raised tables (to fit wheel chairs under) As well as other things

Camera just in case. Also useful for outings to galleries, museums and lunch or dinner places. Don’t count on cell phones.

At minimum this date should be over night, better yet two or three nights.

220EDA0A-2A80-4F87-AF4B-A7B69CA4A42E.jpeg9CA5F7DC-1E1C-4E0E-8EE7-64D5922C7C83.jpeg

Sorry photos did not attach to reply.

Also since I am a single male that helps arrange dates for more than ten ladies that are single, married, divorced and widowed it makes it hard to fill in a profile because each of these ladies is looking for something else both in dates and in level of my involvement.

For instance some want me there to witness everything some want me out in the hall listening and some want me out sleeping on the couch while they play.

Sorry photos did not attach to reply.

Also since I am a single male that helps arrange dates for more than ten ladies that are single, married, divorced and widowed it makes it hard to fill in a profile because each of these ladies is looking for something else both in dates and in level of my involvement.

For instance some want me there to witness everything some want me out in the hall listening and some want me out sleeping on the couch while they play.

SAY NO MORE! Let's talk in private.

Back