Is there anybody actually trying to meet for a date?

...we are, and have ;) But B2W has such a broad nationwide, and even international membership that the odds are tough that one will find someone in your area and that works out unless you are in a major metro area.

B2W is still good for finding real people and sharing with the community, but CL used to really be one of the best ways to find local "dates" especially on short notice. We're checking out Doublelist now to see if that's a good replacement for CL.

Hey there, well I see you guys are in Central, NC...well I’m in Charlotte but I travel throughout. Maybe we should chat and maybe make something happen?

I have the same question. It seems like all anyone wants to do is is get off on email fantasies. it also appears at least that there are a lot of women on this site another others who are more than willing to fuck. The problem is finding men who want to do more than just talk about it! It's too bad there isn't a category for fantasy players and one for real players.
I like this idea with fantasy players and real players. I'm a real player actually-One that likes face to face interaction and not just online chit chats all day.
Most of it is all about timing. I've met two, both who were in town for other reasons. right place right time. I am always up for meeting. if the chemistry is right

I have this same feeling though, it's all about timing but I'm patient. I know it's not going to happen overnight so.

Last edited:
timing and the right people are the key... there are tons of fakes thou... but the real ones come thru' i have met a few people off here.

I have the same question. It seems like all anyone wants to do is is get off on email fantasies. it also appears at least that there are a lot of women on this site another others who are more than willing to fuck. The problem is finding men who want to do more than just talk about it! It's too bad there isn't a category for fantasy players and one for real players.

my experience has DEFINITELY been the other way around.

my experience has DEFINITELY been the other way around.

Couples flake a LOT on here. Are "too busy" after they've led the illusion of being serious and available. Disappear after building a rapport (or at least you'd think you were with all the typing and talking back and forth). And a lot won't even commit to meeting in person for a ******* and convo.

I've only met 2 couples from here since being a member, but i also learned to not invest a lot of time hunting here either. In fairness, you get out what you put in, and I'm sure there are some great connections happening here! Seems to be more fantasizing going on between indecisive couples.

We’ve only had one person actually show up. Lots of chatting and emails and tons of requests for more pics but when the day comes they refuse to answer their phone and no show. A couple days later they will come up with some lame ass excuse. We’ve actually had members here that have done this multiple times. The one guy we met through here is a genuinely nice guy and we still keep in touch even though we’re not in the same state. I think a lot of the profiles are real people as far as BBC go but it’s more of a fantasy and they don’t really want to deal with couples. One guy was incredibly insistent on meeting my wife alone which was very creepy. You just have to take precautions and vet anyone you talk to here. The other side of it, I’d say 90 percent of the “cuck” profiles here are fake and their wives if they have one don’t know. They just want to live out an online fantasy with others

We’ve only had one person actually show up. Lots of chatting and emails and tons of requests for more pics but when the day comes they refuse to answer their phone and no show. A couple days later they will come up with some lame ass excuse. We’ve actually had members here that have done this multiple times. The one guy we met through here is a genuinely nice guy and we still keep in touch even though we’re not in the same state. I think a lot of the profiles are real people as far as BBC go but it’s more of a fantasy and they don’t really want to deal with couples. One guy was incredibly insistent on meeting my wife alone which was very creepy. You just have to take precautions and vet anyone you talk to here. The other side of it, I’d say 90 percent of the “cuck” profiles here are fake and their wives if they have one don’t know. They just want to live out an online fantasy with others
I met a real cple, no women indivdually I agree its way more fantasy tgan reallity.

Yes, I'm here to find some thick Dick, but all I get is guys that are a long ways away, or cucks asking a bunch of dumb questions, read my profile it says not here to chat, looking for REAL meetings only ! I'll prob get more followers from this but I'm starting to think its all lies and fantasy !

It seems like nobody's serious about actually meeting....
I was saying the same thing. I live in Philadelphia and talked to lot of women/couples close to me and haven’t met one yet. I’ve had great conversations and good vibes with them and still haven’t even met, I think it’s more of a fantasy thing for most

Back