Is there anybody actually trying to meet for a date?

I haven't meet up with anyone yet and yes, I'm absolutely serious about meeting. I don't do fantasy chats/email sex since I prefer being 1 on 1 with someone in person.

Last edited:
I have the same question. It seems like all anyone wants to do is is get off on email fantasies. it also appears at least that there are a lot of women on this site another others who are more than willing to fuck. The problem is finding men who want to do more than just talk about it! It's too bad there isn't a category for fantasy players and one for real players.

I have the same question. It seems like all anyone wants to do is is get off on email fantasies. it also appears at least that there are a lot of women on this site another others who are more than willing to fuck. The problem is finding men who want to do more than just talk about it! It's too bad there isn't a category for fantasy players and one for real players.
yup i agree with you on that for me i am far away from u.s so the only thing i can do is blow some steam by watching what everyone posting cuz i dont have any other choice and i would love to meet but its not easy

It seems like nobody's serious about actually meeting....

...we are, and have ;) But B2W has such a broad nationwide, and even international membership that the odds are tough that one will find someone in your area and that works out unless you are in a major metro area.

B2W is still good for finding real people and sharing with the community, but CL used to really be one of the best ways to find local "dates" especially on short notice. We're checking out Doublelist now to see if that's a good replacement for CL.

Back