Is there any white women that like dominating black women ??

I’m a black submissive woman and also a cuck or cuckquean… I get off being dominated by white women n black men or both together or separate alone … a lot of ppl think white women are weak or can’t be dominant, but I know that’s not true.. look how they treat their husbands turn them into cucks , ******* them to wear cages on their dicks, they completely feminize their husbands… a black woman could never do this to her black husband no matter how hard she try…it turns me on so much how the white woman turn her man into a bitch… b I t ch !!! Even when feminine the white woman is still so strong … I would love to submit to a white woman n black man..
So hot and sexy

I’m a black submissive woman and also a cuck or cuckquean… I get off being dominated by white women n black men or both together or separate alone … a lot of ppl think white women are weak or can’t be dominant, but I know that’s not true.. look how they treat their husbands turn them into cucks , ******* them to wear cages on their dicks, they completely feminize their husbands… a black woman could never do this to her black husband no matter how hard she try…it turns me on so much how the white woman turn her man into a bitch… b I t ch !!! Even when feminine the white woman is still so strong … I would love to submit to a white woman n black man..

Nice post! 😍 You made me imagine how a hot white, boss, bitch lady controls both you, a bull, and a cuck all together to do her dominating orders. Like she gets bred by a good BBC while having you and a cuck on a leash, kneeling and serving her according to her wishes. So kinky. 😁

Back