Is there any white women that like dominating black women ??

I’m a black submissive woman and also a cuck or cuckquean… I get off being dominated by white women n black men or both together or separate alone … a lot of ppl think white women are weak or can’t be dominant, but I know that’s not true.. look how they treat their husbands turn them into cucks , ******* them to wear cages on their dicks, they completely feminize their husbands… a black woman could never do this to her black husband no matter how hard she try…it turns me on so much how the white woman turn her man into a bitch… b I t ch !!! Even when feminine the white woman is still so strong … I would love to submit to a white woman n black man..
We would love to get to know you !!

This is what I love about White Women. They can be beautiful and feminine while being dominant without the masculinization.
It’s never a good thing to generalise when it comes to Sex with women of any colour.

Generalising on it leads a man into a morass of false and fruitless expectation and often perverted role-reversal which is totally against Nature and therefore fatally unfulfilling except of his perverted fantasies.

As to a woman’s domination of the man in physical sex, if it becomes apparent that it’s her habitual modus operandi, dump her and move on.

Sure I love being cowgirled occasionally by a young woman with an exceptionally beautiful body. For me that’s The Ultimate in going the Scenic Route and I’m happy to let her orgasm away to her heart’s content while she’s astride my hips and I’m loving the view.

But when it comes to MY orgasms, I invariably turn her on her back and fuck her long and hard and deeply and lovingly in the time-tested missionary position; and, unless she has got an intractable self-defeating Domination quirk, she always orgasms under me way more deeply and satisfyingly and for longer and more often than she does when she’s over me vainly indulging her desire to dominate me as a sexually powerful man.

If that’s being chauvinistic, so be it. I fucking love it. And so do the women of my choice.

The colour of the woman’s skin simply doesn’t come into it, whether she is over me or under me.

I’m bisexual and all of the the above applies to the beautiful young men I choose to love and fuck too, with even greater for ce than it does to the women.

Last edited:
I think we (White males) are the weakest link. We like strong females and we choose being submissive.
That most certainly does not apply to me.

But, whatever rocks your boat, do it with all your might and main Whiteboi. You never know, hopefully you will tire of it and go on to choose to harden up and fulfill your destiny as a man with balls on.

Prove it...lol
LOL!!! Why on earth would I want to do that when my buddy and I have real live beautifully responsive cocks to manfully and exquisitely pleasure each others’ prostates with in one-on-one sex and in threesomes with my ex.

Further to that, our full-on loving of each other’s bodies provides us with all the additional pleasure we desire in foreplay and when we’re topping each other.

Sex between us is so much and exclusively a body-to-body mouth-to mouth and soul-to-soul man thing that the introduction of anything artificial such as a dildo into it would be ridiculously redundant and a total turn-off. So much so that the use of one, even with a woman using it on us, has never once entered our heads.

All of which means there is nothing for me to prove even if I wanted to.

Last edited:
I watched the whole vid it turnt me on sooo much … I wanted to eat the black baby juice straight from out her butthole… everything she said turned me on, I wish she could say it to my face while fucking my husband , if I had one
I think there is nothing more beautiful or sexually arousing than seeing beautiful white girls being fucked by hung black men. Black men are superior in all things sexual. Black men's dicks are so fucking big and beautiful.

you'd enjoy rimming your hung black bf, but you wouldn't suck your bf's bbc as he pulled it out of my wife's ass?
seems that'd be a turn on for a cuckquean, would you rim my wife to get her slippery for your bf's bbc?

Back