Is there any black women on this site that like white men and white dick?

I'll tell u story

A woman in kenya shes 20

first time she had sex with black man she gets pregnant

he fucks her face she swallows his cum

Anyway he dumps her

she then finds a white boi who wants to date her

she says send me dick pic

He does she goes back says thats a cute dick

no blavk dick is called cute

then she says shell suck him

He says will she swallow she goes no

he says u did for ex shes like thats black dick its diff
Hahahah you so right. I’ve had so many African women tell me “it’s cute” or “it’s comfortable.”

I'll tell u story

A woman in kenya shes 20

first time she had sex with black man she gets pregnant

he fucks her face she swallows his cum

Anyway he dumps her

she then finds a white boi who wants to date her

she says send me dick pic

He does she goes back says thats a cute dick

no blavk dick is called cute

then she says shell suck him

He says will she swallow she goes no

he says u did for ex shes like thats black dick its diff
Just have to reiterate that this is 100% how it goes

Our wombs are deeper xo xmsll divk don't hit spot

Bbc is big coz they naked more in sun dick grows to protect the balls
There was a study I believe it was done in Sweden years ago like in the 90's that showed no difference between a black penis and a white penis. The study had 10 women to be completely blind folded and each had intercourse with a black man and a white man both of equal size dick and in body size and the result showed no difference. Matter of fact 6 women chose the white guy while 4 chose the black guy. They did the test again with ten different women and the result was split. So they said its the skin color difference that influences the height of arousal.

Don't get me wrong, I love BBC but seeing white women fucking hung black men is so beautiful and more arousing than white on white sex and that goes the other way, as its more beautiful and more arousing seeing white men fucking black women than black on black sex.
Our wombs are deeper xo xmsll divk don't hit spot

Bbc is big coz they naked more in sun dick grows to protect the balls

There was a study I believe it was done in Sweden years ago like in the 90's that showed no difference between a black penis and a white penis. The study had 10 women to be completely blind folded and each had intercourse with a black man and a white man both of equal size dick and in body size and the result showed no difference. Matter of fact 6 women chose the white guy while 4 chose the black guy. They did the test again with ten different women and the result was split. So they said its the skin color difference that influences the height of arousal.
Nah

Don't get me wrong, I love BBC but seeing white women fucking hung black men is so beautiful and more arousing than white on white sex and that goes the other way, as its more beautiful and more arousing seeing white men fucking black women than black on black sex.
U should talk to me ill find u black woman if u can settle in North Wales an become a cuck

I’ve found that most black women are rude and don’t like White women like me around black men
That's ok because it's not their decision who black men are around or choose to date and marry!

See this is why these men's movements exists like: MTGOW, SYSBM, Passport Bros! These basis of all these men's movements is "my cock my choice whether to deal with women or not"! As well as "my cock my choice of what women a want to be with"! The basis of all these men's movements is a man's choice to choose what he does with his time and his cock and a big F U🖕to all the dick policing ass women and men out here trying to tell us who and what we should be doing with our own time and cocks!

Back