Is there any black women on this site that like white men and white dick?

Bro the ******* is despicable I would never disrespect my sister's all for the sake of getting some pussy from a cuckold or stags wife. At the end of the day we are still black and prejudice, racism, sexism and stereotyping still exists.i don't discriminate when it comes to pussy but I would never let anyone disrespect a black woman.
Same here, I date who I want white black, yellow red but to disrespect a sister all for some pussy is crazy as fudge.

They know the power and magnetic attraction of white pussy to Black Cock.
I find the whole sister talk to be laughable. They aren't related. Could you imagine if white women talked this way or if a white man said that about white women? The truth is, no matter what your skin color is, if you are a rude and hateful person you need to be called out for that. Respect is earned and if you are a bitch to me then you will not be treated well back. That goes for men too.

I find the whole sister talk to be laughable. They aren't related. Could you imagine if white women talked this way or if a white man said that about white women? The truth is, no matter what your skin color is, if you are a rude and hateful person you need to be called out for that. Respect is earned and if you are a bitch to me then you will not be treated well back. That goes for men too.
Sister this, Sister that LMAO…..these Sisters out here giving to the pussy to the lowest standards of Males possible. And Black Men want to put them on a Pedestal. You better get that Premium White Pussy and leave these Sisters in the Dust.

Sister this, Sister that LMAO…..these Sisters out here giving to the pussy to the lowest standards of Males possible. And Black Men want to put them on a Pedestal. You better get that Premium White Pussy and leave these Sisters in the Dust.
I literally had to report the guy that started this sister thing to the site. He private messaged me and was asking for nudes. He is just a wanker.

I’m white and married to a black woman. We have a great marriage. I’ve been with a lot of black women - a vast majority of my partners. They are hands down the best. But the definitely need black dick every now and then. A black cock is like food for them, and I’m totally down to share. My wife was bred by a black Bull and I couldn’t be prouder to raise this baby.

I’m white and married to a black woman. We have a great marriage. I’ve been with a lot of black women - a vast majority of my partners. They are hands down the best. But the definitely need black dick every now and then. A black cock is like food for them, and I’m totally down to share. My wife was bred by a black Bull and I couldn’t be prouder to raise this baby.
🧢 🧢

Back