Is there any black women on this site that like white men and white dick?

Are there any black or biracial women that would cuck a white man with BBC? I dated a biracial women and wished desperately that she would cuck me with a black man but things never progressed in that direction.

Well damn youre right bro. 🤣
My bad.
But good luck and i hope you get Lucky.
"And so far no Black Women answered"
I'm not looking for a black woman for myself it was just a question for black women to answer. I love black women and think more should sign into this site whether they are looking for white men or supporting their black men to fuck white women or looking for just white women to dominate them.

Last edited:
38849166_016_95c9.jpg
38849166_020_2498.jpg

I'm here for the BBC and IR too but we can't ignore the bwcs either.

You sound ridiculous....again speak on the actual black people you know and have encountered in real life. Unlike some I will speak my mind....pussy doesn't dictate or determine how or if I will stand up for black women
Thank you I am seeing more of what you are describing on this site. Black men being disrespectful towards black women all on the chance they may get the pussy

Thank you I am seeing more of what you are describing on this site. Black men being disrespectful towards black women all on the chance they may get the pussy
Bro the ******* is despicable I would never disrespect my sister's all for the sake of getting some pussy from a cuckold or stags wife. At the end of the day we are still black and prejudice, racism, sexism and stereotyping still exists.i don't discriminate when it comes to pussy but I would never let anyone disrespect a black woman.

Back