Is there a connection made ?

Rodgersmith1

Male
Gold Member
Wives and single ladies is there ever a slight or maybe
just a touch of a romantic connection or a closeness the instant you’re feeling when a man releases and cums inside you with no protection?

I’m guessing there might be especially if it’s really not planned and you two just got carried away in the moment

is your mind racing before hand wondering if he’s going to “ stay in “ are you slightly hoping he does but knowing it’s so risky ? You’re just carried away.

and then at that exact moment you feel him just literally give up and start to warmly release and deliver his fertile seed so deep inside you what is racing and running through your mind?

you two just went all the way as far as a man and woman can go with each other with the potential of while carried away you two just at that moment conceived your baby ....is there a connection made it bond between you two now ?

Wives and single ladies is there ever a slight or maybe
just a touch of a romantic connection or a closeness the instant you’re feeling when a man releases and cums inside you with no protection?

I’m guessing there might be especially if it’s really not planned and you two just got carried away in the moment

is your mind racing before hand wondering if he’s going to “ stay in “ are you slightly hoping he does but knowing it’s so risky ? You’re just carried away.

and then at that exact moment you feel him just literally give up and start to warmly release and deliver his fertile seed so deep inside you what is racing and running through your mind?

you two just went all the way as far as a man and woman can go with each other with the potential of while carried away you two just at that moment conceived your baby ....is there a connection made it bond between you two now ?
I felt a bit of one when we didn't use protection, mostly at the end. It helped that Sam had let us have the second 'round' together alone though maybe x

Back