Is there a Black bull who REALLY want to live with my 25 yo wife

Hi black bulls ! :)
Im a 26 yo half Algerian half French boy. And I’ve just married a beautiful 25 yo algerian arab wife, just few weeks ago !
We live in France (for now)
I must tell she had never done anything with a guy before wedding, she had even never kiss someone before ! And it’s exactly the same for me ...
And since the wedding I fuck her less than once a week, with my 5 inches cock.. so she is VERY VERY tight
Im looking for a very powerful and dominant black bull, who is single or who have the time to be in a full time and long term relation with my wife, and who let me stay married to her.
My only limit is I want to stay married to her and still live in the same flat/house than her. But except of that, I would like a black bull who become the only man of the house, who is able to take every decisions. Even what I’m allowed to do with her.
Black bulls, if u are interested and want to see her, please add me on SnapchatF9B15B66-74B3-488C-87F0-5891B93D91CB.jpeg

Hi black bulls ! :)
Im a 26 yo half Algerian half French boy. And I’ve just married a beautiful 25 yo algerian arab wife, just few weeks ago !
We live in France (for now)
I must tell she had never done anything with a guy before wedding, she had even never kiss someone before ! And it’s exactly the same for me ...
And since the wedding I fuck her less than once a week, with my 5 inches cock.. so she is VERY VERY tight
Im looking for a very powerful and dominant black bull, who is single or who have the time to be in a full time and long term relation with my wife, and who let me stay married to her.
My only limit is I want to stay married to her and still live in the same flat/house than her. But except of that, I would like a black bull who become the only man of the house, who is able to take every decisions. Even what I’m allowed to do with her.
Black bulls, if u are interested and want to see her, please add me on SnapchatView attachment 4347862
I wish

I don't think the issue is if they want to. I think the bigger issue is sponsorship. Who is fitting the expense to make that happen if the bull lives international to you? Considering covid and all the other immigration hurdles could be a hard position to full.

Back