Is the sex with a white guy better if you fuck with a bbc first?

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
This is a question that I make myself taking in count my own experiences.
Like you know, I had been a relationship with a pure black boyfriend before my hubby, and when we brook up it, and on the threshold of a new relation with my husband, I fucked with my ex because I was so excited.
Well, my husband was not as potent as now at beginning, and it's a little funny but he became really good at bed after I told him about my sexual encounters with my ex.
The first times I had sex with my husband, he was able to experience what was an erection for first time in so many years (he was suffering impotent problems due some bad experiences in sex before me). Immediately when he put his cock inside my pussy, he sighted relieved saying me something like "it's a real pleasure you allow me put my penis, right inside the same place where your ex had his own before".
I was a little surprised about his comment, but I didn't answer him and I enjoyed the fuck.
The sex with my new boyfriend (now my hubby) was not as good as my ex at beginning, but it changed after I told my hubby, how used my ex and me have sex.
Perhaps he understood what did I need, but I'm sure that was thinking about a black guy fucking me how he obtained his incredible sexual potential.
Some weeks after we started to fuck, I had to go to doctor because my ex was infected me with an inofensive fungus. My husband was infected too. It produced us a hot tickle sensation and we must to take some special pills to remove it. But the hot tickle sensation over my hubby's cock produced him more pleasure, because he felt the presence of my ex black boyfriend's cock during our fuck. He said me that it was as good for him as if we were fucking all togethers!
Now I'm convinced that fuck with a black boyfriend improved my sexuality and allowed my hubby increase his virile power.

Back