Is the amount of cum important?

I love to feel my bull cum in me means I did well. Also love a thick full.load of cum where it does slowly drip out down my legs if I am not wear panties. If I am then it keeps it inside me. Not too fond of a runny thin load of cum.
With my load your pussy would continually leak me bbc cum

A heavy cummer is a plus. I love the ones that cum hard to with big jets of cum. Both in or on me. My last bull I asked him to not jack off for two weeks prior. He filled me with the largest load of cum I ever had at one shot.
Have you convinced/converted a lot of your girlfriends with sexy stories like this. My girl got her one friend to try her Bull and they share now

To all

do you think thaqt the amount of cum a bull shouts is important?

For us the more the better. We consider that a token of appreciation.

We often ask the bull to save for 4-5 days before the date.

and is has to look something like that:

View attachment 4064110

or like this

View attachment 4064138
What's your view?
5789205.png

I wouldn't say it's important, but it certainly adds another layer of visual excitement! Watching a great fuck session matters more, however, the the overall experience gets way better when you both expecting a "normal" facial finale but it gets way more messier with multiple thick cum ropes dripping down her sticky face.

Cuckold couples are always appreciate heavy-cumming bulls because of their natural ability to offer this "one man bukkake" experience which is rare but overwhelmingly filthy and hot to watch!

I mean, how can you not applaud and show respect for a man who transforms your woman to such a vulgar piece of art?

To all

do you think that the amount of cum a bull shouts is important?

For us the more the better. We consider that a token of appreciation.

We often ask the bull to save for 4-5 days before the date.

and is has to look something like that:

View attachment 4064110

or like this

View attachment 4064138
What's your view?
I am in agreement with the more the better. Sex should be messy.

Back