Is the amount of cum important?

Dans ma bouche y pa photos !!!!! c'est bien plus întime !!! le contact avec la texture du lait de couîlles ******* goût africain sa chaleur ******* aspect gluant d'huîtres sur mon palais ma bouche cet acte est le plus intime de tous les actes sexuels !!!! Surtout quand l'homme a uriné juste avant !!!! PS= j'adore les emmener par la queue au toilette et les faire pissé en leur secouant la bite moi même !!!! Les dernières petites Giglées sont pour ma bouche avant de commencer à teter !!!! Ma bouche est assoiffés de gros glands décalottée c'est l'endroit où je reçois le plus de semence la plus utilisé !!! C'est là que j'aie mes plus grand orgasmes grâce au Sperme !!!!!!! Et plus je reçois de sperme plus je vie je m'épanouie !!! J'adorais me baigner dans du sperme africain 🤣 un phantasme 😅 on peut rêver quoi !!!!! Si mon pauvre mari savait le quart de ce que sa sainte épouse fait avec ces Chéris noirs il aurait une crise cardiaque la petite couille 😁😆😄😃😉

A heavy cummer is a plus. I love the ones that cum hard to with big jets of cum. Both in or on me. My last bull I asked him to not jack off for two weeks prior. He filled me with the largest load of cum I ever had at one shot.

To all

do you think that the amount of cum a bull shouts is important?

For us the more the better. We consider that a token of appreciation.

We often ask the bull to save for 4-5 days before the date.

and is has to look something like that:

View attachment 4064110

or like this

View attachment 4064138
What's your view?
To all

View attachment 4064110

or like this

View attachment 4064138
What's your view?
i shoot more than this consistently

The hardest part is holding off for a couple of days, but the reward is worth it for loads like these. Now who wants me to make a deposit?
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 381010

One of the ends goals of a MAN is to reproduce… one of the measures of a MAN is how much SPERM he produces. I love to watch a huge BLACK cock spurting hot cum all over the place, and filling a woman’s pussy up real good. The more sperm, by far the greater chance of pregnancy!

Last edited:
To all

View attachment 4064110

or like this

View attachment 4064138
What's your view?
If the guy is cumming on or in my wife then as far as we are both concerned the more there is the better it is. The only exception to this is when the guy cums in her mouth. She likes to swallow but struggles if there is too much lol

My wife’s lovers mantra is to her...don’t waste a drop,he produces large amounts in her mouth,ass but she really likes it in her pussy.
She loves to feel him seeping out of her for days after he’s fucked her,sometimes she will go through 4 pair of panties per day.
I would love to clean her as soon as she arrives home,sadly I’m not allowed.

Back