Is something wrong with me?

Ive been on btw for a couple years now and totally addicted. My wife has no idea im into this even to the point i actually sucked a bbc one time and loved it. Makes me feel dirty but i get so turned on when i relive that day. Getting her blacked is my major goal but it will takeva really long time if ever which is why i think i took it upon myself to experiment on my own. Like i said i feel really bad about it and want to do it again like im punishing myself. Makes no sense other than something is telling me this is wrong. Im so confused.

Ive been on btw for a couple years now and totally addicted. My wife has no idea im into this even to the point i actually sucked a bbc one time and loved it. Makes me feel dirty but i get so turned on when i relive that day. Getting her blacked is my major goal but it will takeva really long time if ever which is why i think i took it upon myself to experiment on my own. Like i said i feel really bad about it and want to do it again like im punishing myself. Makes no sense other than something is telling me this is wrong. Im so confused.
You need counseling. Your struggling with your own identity. What do you think if your wife found out you were bi- sexual and not heterosexual she married. Would she be accepting? I’d suggest you get yourself straight then be honest with your wife.

Have you approached your wife about wanting to watch her be with another man? When i first suggested it to mine she was very hesitant to day the least but i assured her that i loved her enough to let another man allow her to achieve the sexual satisfaction that i just wasn't physically gifted enough to provide her, she eventually tried it and absolutely loved it and then pretty easily was able to get her to try a black cock and the rest is history, she is now totally bbc addicted and our marriage has never been better

Back