Is She Cheating You Or Just Hopeful Thinking

yoda66

Male
So, I’ve been trying to share my wife for a couple of years. She has been felt up & made out with a couple of guys I secretly set up, but she is reluctant to go all the way. She has stated that she isn’t sure it’s the right thing to do, but again she kissed a perfect stranger after an hour in a bar with me present in the bar, but in the bathroom corridor without me.

Thinking it will be an uphill endeavor, I’m still trying. However, lately things have happened that got me thinking. Is she cheating?

She often goes to work in the same attire. Basic jeans/dress slacks, blouse & standard black panties. Lately she has obsessed with losing weight. Not too unusual. She isn’t even 5lbs overweight but has always been somewhat that way. Lately, she has also changed her dress too. She wears more “dressy” clothes, but not sexy. She has curled her hair for work like she does on date night, and the other day she wore some beautiful flower print panties she wears on date night. Not slutty, but modestly sexy (that’s her personality too - modestly sexy). Last week she had a UTI (which could be explained by our sex - not always going to ******** after and using toys) - and the last two nights she had pain while I was fucking her. As I fucked her, she flinched and made sound of pain as I pumped her pussy. This isn’t usual.

What do y’all think? Am I wishful thinking?

Attachments

• Photo (18).jpeg
    Photo (18).jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Photo (1).jpeg
    Photo (1).jpeg
    278.9 KB · Views: 54
You can't be real, you kiddin me? You act like a fool. Srry
It would help if you explained and offered context instead of just name calling. I’m not sensitive to a stranger’s derogation, it’s just a waste of time. If you want to better explain and offer advice, then please do. Otherwise, your comments are useless. And…iMPORTANT: You do realize the purpose of this forum, right?

It would help if you explained and offered context instead of just name calling. I’m not sensitive to a stranger’s derogation, it’s just a waste of time. If you want to better explain and offer advice, then please do. Otherwise, your comments are useless. And…iMPORTANT: You do realize the purpose of this forum, right?
Thank you and you're actually right. Apart that a forum is a platform for people to use and whatever features it provides can be used this or another way. So what's its purpose? It is what people who use it make it, really.

Some use it as a means of playing on their fantasies and/or getting off, others use it as a source of information and/or opportunity for discussion, yet others use it in order to actually meet (hopefully likeminded) people online or in real life for "playdates" if not only socializing and casual meetings. There are many different types present actually, and yes, some just like to troll or put others down who have different ideas in mind than themselves - well that's not me! But who are you?

Is your story a made up story that you get off on? Or is it an episode of your real life that you honestly wanted to share? I can't say because I don't know. But one thing I know is that if it's real I can't help wondering about some of your actions. And now that you've asked... Let me start with:
(...) She has been felt up & made out with a couple of guys I secretly set up, (...)
What does that mean? Did you "secretly set up", i.e. arrange behind her back somebody/strangers with the intention he/they "seduce" your wife and make her cheat on you? That's bad. What if he was successful, do you think she would have enjoyed the experience? What about the shame and guilt and other bad feelings she would have to go through in the aftermath? A man who loves his wife will never play things like that on her just to fulfill his own sexual kink fantasy without caring about his wife's emotional well-being. Well, unless he is not the least thoughtful of what he's doing. It's insane!

So, I’ve been trying to share my wife for a couple of years(...) but she is reluctant to go all the way. She has stated that she isn’t sure it’s the right thing to do, (...)
Isn't it clear enough? She does not want to! She already told you right in your face.

(...) but again she kissed a perfect stranger after an hour in a bar with me present in the bar, but in the bathroom corridor without me.

(...)
Now that part makes me think it could be a made-up story. So she kissed a guy without you being present at the time? Well, how then you know? Is it just an assumption or "wishful thinking" of yours? Did she tell you afterwards? Or was he a guy you set her up with who afterwards claimed she did? Whatever... seems a bit weird.

Thinking it will be an uphill endeavor, I’m still trying. (...)
Stop trying! Get her on board or leave it. Don't play games, get real. She is your wife, dammit!

(...) However, lately things have happened that got me thinking. Is she cheating?

(...)
Of course you can think what you want. But in the end you will never know what she does or does not behind your back. It's understood.

I am not going to quote or go deeper into the following paragraph you presented. But let me say this: Parts of it sound rather like made-up than a real experience. No problem there. Explore the forums and you will find there is also a Story forum available. Some threads suit better there. - just sayin'

Other than that... If what you say is indeed real or at least partly true then you should know you are playing with fire. Or dynamite?!
A colleague from work is not a stranger and if there is one who attracts her it might not be purely because of sexual reasons. If she ever cheats with him she may as well fall in love with him completely which could well be the beginning of the end of your marriage. Be prepared for that!

Kind regards. ;)

All these were real encounters and I was present. She knows that I want it to happen and she has stated that she enjoys flirting and that she doesn’t regret the two encounters but she does not want to be a hotwife or cuck me. She did say that a threesome is a possibility but only if it happens organically. Well, that’s not going to happen So I’ve created some opportunities. Thanks for your advice.

Back