Is my wife wanting a bigger dick?

estgbt

Male
Bit of background. We have now considered adding another male, mainly as fantasy nothing concrete. We have been married for 14-15 years. The past few years, two perhaps, sex had been scarce, maybe once or twice a month and my wife always prefers to get off by oral sex.
Here is the question to the most experienced people here. Is she wanting a bigger something maybe?

I she doesn't get sattisfied by your dick anymore and want or need to be fingerd by almost your full hand she is. You can figure out by testing with a big dildo. The fact she only want to get off by oral sex doen't mean she need a bigger dick. I noticed when my wife started to complain she got to "wet". She isn't never to wet when she fuck her big dildo.

Bit of background. We have now considered adding another male, mainly as fantasy nothing concrete. We have been married for 14-15 years. The past few years, two perhaps, sex had been scarce, maybe once or twice a month and my wife always prefers to get off by oral sex.
Here is the question to the most experienced people here. Is she wanting a bigger something maybe?
Yes absolutely

I believe I can well answer your question. As a reasonably well endowed male with 8” and more than average girth I never considered that my wife may have liked a bigger c*** than mine. I should have picked up on something she said though. She said “Wow did did you see how thick M’s c*** was. I’ve been as stretched as that and he got me off so quickly too”.
Later on when she asked about trying Black and her first Bull was a really thick (think baseball bat) 10” I got to witness the effect of a much bigger c***. The absolute pleasures he gave her set the scene and the mould for her future partners and she seems to live it more the bigger the c*** is. I do appreciate too that often it’s the combination of length and girth that so gets her off and a different manner too!
You really need to experience this for yourself and decide which you like best.

Yes soon as hubby introduce big dildo to our relationship I was like that won't fit, but now even bigger fit, after first big dildo and multi orgasm , I was addicted to girthy long cock. And then you get curious to try real thing and swinging becomes a option and you never look back.

Last edited:
One often reads of ladies stating that size doesn’t matter! In my own experience though once my wife went big (I’m eight and half and quite girthy) she just get enough. She originally found bugger cocks to be painful but wouldn’t stop trying to accommodate ever bigger cocks. Now she has no problem taking any cock and just watching her incredible orgasms smashing throughout her body totally destroys any idea of size not mattering. The best decision I ever made was encouraging her to try and work through any pain or discomfort and enjoy watching her now.

I have bought one dildo now, a little bigger than my size and my wife was angry at first but a few nights ago we were fooling and she mentioned the dildo so she is opening up about it. I will let you know how it goes

Well done to you - both. Once she finds how good it is being stretched by the dildo I’m certain she grow to wanting the real (and bigger) thing. Hold on tight you’re in for some steamy rides c

Yes soon as hubby introduce big dildo to our relationship I was like that won't fit, but now even bigger fit, after first big dildo and multi orgasm , I was addicted to girthy long cock. And then you get curious to try real thing and swinging becomes a option amd you never look back.
This is what I try with my wife. The bbc dildo make his job

I have bought one dildo now, a little bigger than my size and my wife was angry at first but a few nights ago we were fooling and she mentioned the dildo so she is opening up about it. I will let you know how it goes
Mine was very against the 8" realistic black dildo her girlfriend at work gave her as a joke but I have found that she has been using it frequently.

???
Makes his job??????
She didn't wanted to heard about bbc, ir scene, black people but the first cum with the 8 inch bbc dildo ( only half in her pussy ) changed her mind. She love bbc, black guys, ir scene and a lot the bbc dildo.

After first orgasms she wanted 5 times that night. I was in sock buy happy to see her grinding and screaming like never before.

Yes most definitely

Yes

Back