Is it true? Can dick get smaller

My cucky husband explains it well, men with their dicks is like a man who is short in height, many wear slightly higher platforms on their shoe heels, maybe only 1.5 cm thicker but it makes them feel like a basketball player! its all in your subconscious thinking.
Personally my cuckys penis has definitely got smaller, and it is also hit and miss if he will get fully erect or just semi erect. age, weight, health, mindset all are factors. years of being told you are small, useless, below average, and watching men with penises 2-3-4 times bigger than he is fucking and satisfying me has undoubtedly made his wiener shrink! the penis is effected by many things, if its cold it will shrink, if you are nervous or scared it will shrink, if it is in pain it will shrink, so why wouldn't years of conditioning also make it shrink? its an organ not a foot or a hand.
This is exactly how it is with my husband, with one exception, of all times when it makes the least sense while washing and shaving (supervised by me) he gets relatively strong erections (otherwise only semi-erect), so there are always problems getting the penis back into the cage, which makes me angry and although he is punished for it (prolonging the time until the next ruined orgasm) he is not able to control his body better.

I’ve sucked black guys in the locker room gym showers and they insist on me swallowing. Long story short I suspect it’s one of the reasons my dick has gotten smaller, but weirdly enough my hips seem to get wider, ass a lil bigger too. It’s like some weird natural way an Alpha emasculating a beta

I’ve sucked black guys in the locker room gym showers and they insist on me swallowing. Long story short I suspect it’s one of the reasons my dick has gotten smaller, but weirdly enough my hips seem to get wider, ass a lil bigger too. It’s like some weird natural way an Alpha emasculating a beta
Your dick has not gotten smaller, your hips are not getting wider, and your ass is not getting bigger. Except in your mind, bro.

It is true, if you are caged and not allowed to have erections for long periods, then most properly it will shrink.
remember If you do not use it, you loose it.
No, it will not. The only way to make a cock smaller is through surgical intervention (just like that's the only way to make it larger). Staying in chastity, "not using it," and fantasizing about sucking black cocks in bathrooms is not going to make anyone's cock smaller than it already is.

My cucky husband explains it well, men with their dicks is like a man who is short in height, many wear slightly higher platforms on their shoe heels, maybe only 1.5 cm thicker but it makes them feel like a basketball player! its all in your subconscious thinking.
Personally my cuckys penis has definitely got smaller, and it is also hit and miss if he will get fully erect or just semi erect. age, weight, health, mindset all are factors. years of being told you are small, useless, below average, and watching men with penises 2-3-4 times bigger than he is fucking and satisfying me has undoubtedly made his wiener shrink! the penis is effected by many things, if its cold it will shrink, if you are nervous or scared it will shrink, if it is in pain it will shrink, so why wouldn't years of conditioning also make it shrink? its an organ not a foot or a hand.
This is a very good and I think realistic and accurate summary of how this happens. I think chastity has a similar effect but more permanently if it is over a longer period.
Do you prefer that he becomes smaller?

With
My wife said that my dick keeps getting smaller and smaller from when we got married. It got to a point where now the only way she lets me have sex is if I eat her for about 40 minutes till she cums 2/3 times use big black dildo and then I can put my dick in her pussy and cum ( which lasts less then a minute) can anyone relate? Can a dick get smaller?View attachment 3983460
Age, yes it's possible. Mine did.

for me im locked most time but it hasn't really affect my size. may take a little longer to get hard. but that said becoming 50 has a lot more to do with size

I also started to use always smaller chastity cages for hubby, now he is locked in a holy trainer nub (extremely small cage) but also unlocked his flaccid penis is smaller now as well as the (semi)erect one. The bigger the difference to my black lover the clearer that I‘m doing right with living the cuckolding live style.
This really resonates with me. The bigger the disparity between the husband and the bull in as many ways the better it is for everyone. Black/ white, huge/ tiny, intercourse/denial, orgasms/chastity, creampie/cleanup and so on. I think these things heighten the experience for everyone, it encourages the bull to become his best and encourages the husband to embrace his cuck angst and his sexual frustration while finding redemption by treating his wife like a goddess. She gets the best of both worlds and the marriage becomes stronger as a result.

I’m no medical expert, but i don’t think my dick got smaller, it’s just my stomach (and everything else except my dick) got bigger. When standing my dick is smaller, but when laying down it appears the size it’s always been.

I thought it was a perception i.e. gain body weight, make the dick look smaller but my wife and I have successfully managed to reduce my penis length by 0.5 inches soft.

The secret sauce - Regular icing and a resin cage

This really resonates with me. The bigger the disparity between the husband and the bull in as many ways the better it is for everyone. Black/ white, huge/ tiny, intercourse/denial, orgasms/chastity, creampie/cleanup and so on. I think these things heighten the experience for everyone, it encourages the bull to become his best and encourages the husband to embrace his cuck angst and his sexual frustration while finding redemption by treating his wife like a goddess. She gets the best of both worlds and the marriage becomes stronger as a result.
Hi Normalwhiteguy, thanks for your polite reply, (so many just here to argue), yes my cucky now enjoys that he is smaller and I know 100% he would like it to get progressively smaller, it is his excuse in his mind to enable me with my extra marital sexual games, and in turn his humiliation, so yes smaller the better for him

Back