Is it so wrong ?????

For a married black man who was once very heavily into the swingers lifestyle b4 getting married still crave some hot wet white slut pussy from time to time this is married bbc in the nyc/ct area yes I'm cheating but Im also missing and craving some hot wet white slut pussy I'd like to hear your opinions on this matter!!!

Well if you're going to cheat,then you have to be able to accept it if she does it too! You would be better off to try to get your wife into the swinging lifestyle too. No one wants to be cheated on!

For a married black man who was once very heavily into the swingers lifestyle b4 getting married still crave some hot wet white slut pussy from time to time this is married bbc in the nyc/ct area yes I'm cheating but Im also missing and craving some hot wet white slut pussy I'd like to hear your opinions on this matter!!!
I don't know bruh sounds like you should have made a deal to be able to enjoy all the pleasure you had going on before you said "I do"!

At this point I would like many of these cucks figure out how to steer your wife in the direction of the lifestyle if its possible or figure out how to live without that pleasure! I've been in the lifestyle for 13 years as a single guy so it's not really about morality but I do believe what goes around comes around and just like you dippin one day she's going to do the same except she may be smart enough to catch you without getting caught up herself and have all of the legal leverage on her side!

Yeah I would get her involved and let her have her fun too or I would leave it alone before I got caught and it costs you!

Just my opinion bruh!✌🏿

I don't know bruh sounds like you should have made a deal to be able to enjoy all the pleasure you had going on before you said "I do"!

At this point I would like many of these cucks figure out how to steer your wife in the direction of the lifestyle if its possible or figure out how to live without that pleasure! I've been in the lifestyle for 13 years as a single guy so it's not really about morality but I do believe what goes around comes around and just like you dippin one day she's going to do the same except she may be smart enough to catch you without getting caught up herself and have all of the legal leverage on her side!

Yeah I would get her involved and let her have her fun too or I would leave it alone before I got caught and it costs you!

Just my opinion bruh!✌🏿
Thanks for your comment but no that's not going to happen! Duces!!!

Bro you are who you are. I never understand the “moralist” viewpoint in swinging as though this lifestyle is a moral one. If you need extra pussy then get it. Make it known you’re only selling the physical and not wanting a replacement.

Many of the Black alpha-males that fucked my slutty white wife were married to Black women. It always appeared that the Black wives had no problem with their husbands taking their pleasure with white sluts, especially if the white sluts were married to white cuckold husbands like me. It always appeared that Black men have the privilege and right to fuck any white slut. And the Black men could breed them as well. The only rules were that the Black husbands could not fuck and/or breed other Black women. And they could only have sex with the white sluts, not fall in love with them. We see from reading your profile that you describe yourself as a hard working Black man. We trust that you completely love and support your Black wife and any children you had with her. In general, I don't see it as cheating so long as you are only balling your white sluts and/or mixing your African DNA with the white DNA of the white, married sluts. NBWO.

Attachments

• My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 11
  • My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Rob, using his ass and thigh muscles to fuck my wife deep. He also liked me to kiss his black ...jpg
    Rob, using his ass and thigh muscles to fuck my wife deep. He also liked me to kiss his black ...jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 11
Many of the Black alpha-males that fucked my slutty white wife were married to Black women. It always appeared that the Black wives had no problem with their husbands taking their pleasure with white sluts, especially if the white sluts were married to white cuckold husbands like me. It always appeared that Black men have the privilege and right to fuck any white slut. And the Black men could breed them as well. The only rules were that the Black husbands could not fuck and/or breed other Black women. And they could only have sex with the white sluts, not fall in love with them. We see from reading your profile that you describe yourself as a hard working Black man. We trust that you completely love and support your Black wife and any children you had with her. In general, I don't see it as cheating so long as you are only balling your white sluts and/or mixing your African DNA with the white DNA of the white, married sluts. NBWO.
I'd luv the opportunity to break my dick off up inside of her

your not going to married them and your current wife probably already knows your past. So if you find some married white horny pussy to slam go for it.

I'd luv the opportunity to break my dick off up inside of her
Because of medical conditions (heart disease), my wife can no longer be the slut hot wife that she formally was. However, I assure you that if she was still active, she would have loved you to "break your dick off up inside of her".

Attachments

• Pussy In 1995.jpg
    Pussy In 1995.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 4
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 4
She can still fuck cant she ??
No. If she gets fucked, the increase in sexual arousal will cause her ******* pressure to increase to a level that will probably bring on a heart attack. She has always been easy for a bull/stud to get her off. In the past, she had a reputation for orgasming quickly and often, and cumming really hard. It is hard for me to lose her as a slut hot wife. I always got off big time watching her being fucked and inseminated by a big cock Black man.

Thanks for your comment but no that's not going to happen! Duces!!!
I still have a craving for cigarettes.

Placing value and trust is the Critical thing. And honesty and trust are hard to come by. Swinging and such - these lifestyles Require a Bond of Trust.

So you get a craving once in a while. Who doesn't? That's normal. That doesn't mean feed it. You can accept that a part of you sometimes wants something. Sometimes I want lots of things... either that I cannot have or would be bad for me to have. It's not worth it.

Back