Is it Possible to have an Honest Conversation . . .

jeff & christy

Couple
Gold Member
From
TN, US
Is it Possible to have an Honest Conversation about race? About the cuckold lifestyle and its interracial dynamics? About psychology? About racism, segregation, Jim Crow, the civil rights movement, the sexual revolution, etc.? About the reparations concept and what it actually means?

We think these very candid conversations are very honest and a huge turn on.

I have done trainings about many of those things so it is possible. But there are expectations, rules and understanding that have to be established at the beginning

Reactions: K&K
Is it Possible to have an Honest Conversation about race? About the cuckold lifestyle and its interracial dynamics? About psychology? About racism, segregation, Jim Crow, the civil rights movement, the sexual revolution, etc.? About the reparations concept and what it actually means?

I think it's more possible to have honest and open conversations about race etc on websites like this than on more mainstream or political websites.

No chart, graphs or polls either lol. I think most ppl are in the middle and the mass media focuses on the extremes (left and right) to keep fuel the fire (bait n switch). Maslow's hierarchy, DNA and human anatomy and physiology and religious book say nothing about color. So how is that ppl can say "I'm attracted to red-heands" and nothing, but I'm attracted to black men or mi gusta latinas and you get

Attachments

• wtf.gif
    wtf.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 10
  • me too.jpg
    me too.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 9

Hey Jeff and Christy, I’d be interested in engaging in conversation on those issues ..

I don't think that this site is the place for "honest conversation" as most of us have our cocks in our hands whilst on here and are not thinking ? quite straight.

That is one of the golden questions of humanity. Many of the wise have persued this particular rabbit hole. Shakespeare - be true to yourself first. Confucious - correct thoughts jesus - rightous thoughts. I believe truth starts there.

We are just scratching post for the couples & women on here. I highly doubt we can have serious discussions about those certain things. My post on March 11th, was wishful thinking

Back