Is it possible at all to resist power of BBC?

It Looks so natural like it's supposed to be that way, and when the white woman opens her legs and he slowly starts teasing her pussy with his strong hard thick 8+ inch black dick and the power is too much to handle or resist and she gives up her pretty little blonde pussy to his big muscular Black dick and the minute he enters into her she has one of the biggest orgasims ever and they kept going like that for the night now I can't resist

It Looks so natural like it's supposed to be that way, and when the white woman opens her legs and he slowly starts teasing her pussy with his strong hard thick 8+ inch black dick and the power is too much to handle or resist and she gives up her pretty little blonde pussy to his big muscular Black dick and the minute he enters into her she has one of the biggest orgasims ever and they kept going like that for the night now I can't resist
I agree, I think white women and black men were made for each other to have perfect sex and greatest orgasms and white men to help and jerk off watching.

I agree, I think white women and black men were made for each other to have perfect sex and greatest orgasms and white men to help and jerk off watching.
Some theologians believe that Adam was black and Eve was white that would explain the powerful physical attraction that white women have for black men ,and the sex that is second to none would be explained maybe that's why so many white women have been seeking out black men, you have to admit there Is nothing hotter than seeing them together and what they do to each other in bed is just the way it's meant to be totally natural ,just something to think about , I need a black man right now lol

Some theologians believe that Adam was black and Eve was white that would explain the powerful physical attraction that white women have for black men ,and the sex that is second to none would be explained maybe that's why so many white women have been seeking out black men, you have to admit there Is nothing hotter than seeing them together and what they do to each other in bed is just the way it's meant to be totally natural ,just something to think about , I need a black man right now lol
Oh I totally agree there is nothing hotter than seeing white women and black men together in perfect fucking as nature intended. It seems natural for me as a white guy along with other white men that we get hard erections watching and have to jerk off and feel the need to help in some way to get other white girls to go black and to serve as cuckolds. I would love to watch you with black men.

Yes and no. If you are young and love older men then you are always ready even if you started as young as I did. But in the 20s you get it under controll and in the 30s you should it completly under controll. That means not that you have less sex as in the 20s or in the teens but you chose youre partners tu 100%. That should be the goal from everyone, I think.
Just want blacks cocks

Oh I totally agree there is nothing hotter than seeing white women and black men together in perfect fucking as nature intended. It seems natural for me as a white guy along with other white men that we get hard erections watching and have to jerk off and feel the need to help in some way to get other white girls to go black and to serve as cuckolds. I would love to watch you with black men.
You would witness me taken to a whole different level of sexual satisfaction that only my black man can do. The way he takes care of my pussy is the most erotic and satisfying thing a man can do to his woman, His black muscular body that looks like it chiseled out of onyx and his big black cock that my pussy belongs to just makes me have multiple orgasms and I squirt so much ànd when he starts cuming his powerful and muscular body just pumps me full of cum his dick just keeps unloading in me he will then pull out and shoot what's left all over my ass then he kisses me deeply on my mouth now yòu ķnow white women belong to black men

Mmmmh interesting I have not thought of this, I must say though you bring some valuable insights and inspiration thank you for sharing this if you are ok I plan to use this thinking into my future cuckold discussion and relationship

You would witness me taken to a whole different level of sexual satisfaction that only my black man can do. The way he takes care of my pussy is the most erotic and satisfying thing a man can do to his woman, His black muscular body that looks like it chiseled out of onyx and his big black cock that my pussy belongs to just makes me have multiple orgasms and I squirt so much ànd when he starts cuming his powerful and muscular body just pumps me full of cum his dick just keeps unloading in me he will then pull out and shoot what's left all over my ass then he kisses me deeply on my mouth now yòu ķnow white women belong to black men
I know, us white men can't compete. I agree white women belong to black men and all white women should go black, it's so fucking beautiful how black men take our women from us. I dont blame white women for going black because if I was a white girl I would choose black men sexually. I find it so beautiful and sexually arousing how you describe your love of black men. Years ago I lost a girlfriend to a hung black guy as I caught them fucking even then I was slightly aroused while being angry and jealous. I would love to watch you fucking your black lover. I would love the beauty of seeing your sexy white body and his dark muscular body entwined in perfect sex as it would make my dick hard in seconds.

Last edited:
I know, us white men can't compete. I agree white women belong to black men and all white women should go black, it's so fucking beautiful how black men take our women from us. I dont blame white women for going black because if I was a white girl I would choose black men sexually. I find it so beautiful and sexually arousing how you describe your love of black men. Years ago I lost a girlfriend to a hung black guy as I caught them fucking even then I was slightly aroused while being angry and jealous. I would love to watch you fucking your black lover. I would love the beauty of seeing your sexy white body and his dark muscular body entwined in perfect sex as it would make my dick hard in seconds.
I might have to tell you in detail how we make love to each other the passion and the full mouth kiss the whole way through is unbelievable

Back