Is it plus for you or not

Roughly 1:5 men have a curvature to their penis ... the medical condition is called Peyronie Disease and its easily correctable if it's not desired.
Since the internal nerve endings that relate to orgasms in women are located at the upper inside of the vagina wall closest to the clitoris, and upper or downward curving penis could be quite beneficial in helping a woman reach her climax during intercourse. So, before correcting the curvature, definitely confer with your mate.

ps-however, be careful as she may suggest you get a couple pounds of silicone injections to thicken you up ... lol

One of the first lovers had a huge upward curved cock, she loved it and raved about how good a fuck he was, made me feel very jealous listening to her when she came home and we had sex,,,,I loved not only hearing how good a fuck she had just had but also how wet she always was,,,,,for three yrs she had sex with him about 6 times a week,,,,,she was def in love with him and his cock

One of the first lovers had a huge upward curved cock, she loved it and raved about how good a fuck he was, made me feel very jealous listening to her when she came home and we had sex,,,,I loved not only hearing how good a fuck she had just had but also how wet she always was,,,,,for three yrs she had sex with him about 6 times a week,,,,,she was def in love with him and his cock
O ok cool

Back