Is it okay for a man to be made a cuckhold by his wife without his consent?

My most important question to you is what is your opinion if a young woman decides to do so (NBWO) in the greatest possible expression as a lifestyle, even if her husband does not want it
This is a very important question and one with which I can relate. It often seems to cuck-driven when a couple transition into this world, or at the very least mutual, and we often see threads on here from cucks asking how to get their girlfriends or wives into it. This angle is rarer, but covered far less.

I was in the exact same position as you. My world, my fantasies, while my husband hated it and wanted nothing to do with it. We are fully immersed in the lifestyle now and he would have never chosen it, but our love and connection and relationship are stronger than ever.

At the end of the day it’s about two different parts. The first is acceptance. You must accept he will never want it and he must accept that you do. Neither of you are right or wrong, it’s just the situation. Then it becomes about communication and you finding a way together or making it work. For us, that was about the power/control/bdsm element. We have incorporated this lifestyle into that and it’s the glue that holds it together for us. For you, it could be something different.

Ultimately, if your relationship is strong enough, you will find a way. Any man worth having will make the sexual satisfaction of his wife a priority over his own insecurities.

My most important question to you is what is your opinion if a young woman decides to do so (NBWO) in the greatest possible expression as a lifestyle, even if her husband does not want it
Yes, let me call you right now and make you squirt over the phone with this 11 1/2 black man di

Happens all the time...if a man's got a hot looking wife, rest assured she's getting strange dick from time to time...especially if he's older and let himself go. It's a simple matter of sexual biology. I was at a 35 year class reunion a few months ago (wife hated those and refused to come this time), and one of my very attractive classmates, who I had a big crush on all through school, came over to visit. She married a real jerk as soon as she graduated while I was in the Navy....rich kid, looked all "boy band cute" when he was in his 20s, got fat and bald in his late 40s but remained an arrogant jerk. She on the other hand kept her looks and figure. He never liked me, and when he saw me and her chatting, we started getting the stink eye. He finally came over and got her, but before the party broke up she passed me her number. We got together the next day and spent the afternoon fucking in my hotel room. She told me she was pretty tired of being married to the dude and had been involved in several affairs over the years that he didn't know about. She wasn't about to leave him for financial and family reasons but had stopped sleeping with him long ago...performance issues as I understood. She on the other hand was hard core....fucked like an epileptic. I really enjoyed her and the fact that he always considered himself so much better than me made sex with her extremely intense. We are planning a little 36 year reunion of our own in a couple months. LOL

This is a very important question and one with which I can relate. It often seems to cuck-driven when a couple transition into this world, or at the very least mutual, and we often see threads on here from cucks asking how to get their girlfriends or wives into it. This angle is rarer, but covered far less.

I was in the exact same position as you. My world, my fantasies, while my husband hated it and wanted nothing to do with it. We are fully immersed in the lifestyle now and he would have never chosen it, but our love and connection and relationship are stronger than ever.

At the end of the day it’s about two different parts. The first is acceptance. You must accept he will never want it and he must accept that you do. Neither of you are right or wrong, it’s just the situation. Then it becomes about communication and you finding a way together or making it work. For us, that was about the power/control/bdsm element. We have incorporated this lifestyle into that and it’s the glue that holds it together for us. For you, it could be something different.

Ultimately, if your relationship is strong enough, you will find a way. Any man worth having will make the sexual satisfaction of his wife a priority over his own insecurities.
I totally disagree. I‘m a Bull and I could never be persuaded to become a Cuckold.

The main point which you neglected I guess is that your husband probably doesn’t call the shots in your marriage
and is hesitant to lay down the law therefore you can have your cake and eat it to.

He is also not insecure he’s just a pushover. To have boundaries and to stand to them is the definition of secure because he is not afraid of losing you but afraid of losing himself.

I think that you only suggested him this lifestyle because you know that he would cave in otherwise you would never have put him on the spot. Because when there is a high probability of losing him due to the fact that he is a catch many women wouldn’t bring up the idea to their men. That’s also the reason why many Hotwifes submit to their bull’s and are willing to do the nastiest/kinkiest things with their bull because of the different dynamic they have towards a dominant, rough desirable fucker!

TLTR: I women could never cuckold her husband without his consent if he is a „real“ man with clear boundaries and he is always trying to become the best version of himself because she would be afraid of losing him. And other women will take her spot because good man are always in high demand.

Last edited:
Can you please define how can someone be cuckolded without his consent?

If you're married to someone who's not intrigued by this fetish, then more likely he will dump you right after you fuck the first BBC. If you start fucking black guys behind his back, then it's cheating, not cuckolding unless you tell him or show him some evidence.

Personally, I had such an experience as a teenager with a girlfriend of mine who brought a big black guy on my door out of the blue. It was such a awkward moment because she was desperate to look cool and convince me they were old friends. The whole act was supposedly about asking my permission to have a catchup dinner with him, but in reality I think she was extremely aroused by introducing her teenage boyfriend to the black guy who was about to fuck her brains out later that night. Please note, that I wasn't into this fetish back then, therefore I was emotionally devastated, when they left laughing in his muscle car, with my angst on the ceiling and my ego on the floor. Long story short, she came back around 3:00am after "some drinks" and her cock smelling breath left me no doubts about what happened that night. A week after, as you expect, I broke up with her but until this day I think that was probably the main reason that made me embracing my beta self and got me addicted to interracial cuckoldy.

What is your version of non-consenting cuckoldy and how would you think it can be implemented in a NBWO reality?

Don't you hate not realizing how lucky you were until it is gone?

I remember back when I was 18 and first started working at a gas station. There was this blonde girl I worked with who was only a year older than me. Anyway, she used to tell me how much she loved sex with black guys and how good they were in bed but then she started dating a white guy because she got cheated on. But she eventually dumped the white guy and went back to dating black guys because she said the white guy was terrible in bed.

This was before I got into cuckolding. Now I look back on it and think how that was probably the perfected opportunity for me to get into a cuckold relationship. I could have told her "Hey I won't cheat on you AND you can have sex with all the black guys you want!" But back then I just didn't think much about it.

I wonder whatever happened to her. Last I saw her she was living with her black boyfriend. They invited me over once and we smoked some pot. But then I got fired from my job and we lost touch. That was 20 years ago.

Happens all the time...if a man's got a hot looking wife, rest assured she's getting strange dick from time to time...especially if he's older and let himself go. It's a simple matter of sexual biology. I was at a 35 year class reunion a few months ago (wife hated those and refused to come this time), and one of my very attractive classmates, who I had a big crush on all through school, came over to visit. She married a real jerk as soon as she graduated while I was in the Navy....rich kid, looked all "boy band cute" when he was in his 20s, got fat and bald in his late 40s but remained an arrogant jerk. She on the other hand kept her looks and figure. He never liked me, and when he saw me and her chatting, we started getting the stink eye. He finally came over and got her, but before the party broke up she passed me her number. We got together the next day and spent the afternoon fucking in my hotel room. She told me she was pretty tired of being married to the dude and had been involved in several affairs over the years that he didn't know about. She wasn't about to leave him for financial and family reasons but had stopped sleeping with him long ago...performance issues as I understood. She on the other hand was hard core....fucked like an epileptic. I really enjoyed her and the fact that he always considered himself so much better than me made sex with her extremely intense. We are planning a little 36 year reunion of our own in a couple months. LOL
I worked with a woman in her 40's that was married, really didn't even like her husband anymore, didn't want to get divorced and stopped sleeping with her husband a few years prior. We would get a hotel room about once a month and spend about four hours fucking each other. She really needed dick

I totally disagree. I‘m a Bull and I could never be persuaded to become a Cuckold.

The main point which you neglected I guess is that your husband probably doesn’t call the shots in your marriage
and is hesitant to lay down the law therefore you can have your cake and eat it to.

He is also not insecure he’s just a pushover. To have boundaries and to stand to them is the definition of secure because he is not afraid of losing you but afraid of losing himself.

I think that you only suggested him this lifestyle because you know that he would cave in otherwise you would never have put him on the spot. Because when there is a high probability of losing him due to the fact that he is a catch many women wouldn’t bring up the idea to their men. That’s also the reason why many Hotwifes submit to their bull’s and are willing to do the nastiest/kinkiest things with their bull because of the different dynamic they have towards a dominant, rough desirable fucker!

TLTR: I women could never cuckold her husband without his consent if he is a „real“ man with clear boundaries and he is always trying to become the best version of himself because she would be afraid of losing him. And other women will take her spot because good man are always in high demand.
You’re wrong, but that’s fine. You’re commenting on a personal situation you are not part of and a man you’ve never met.

I suppose it’s all about what you consider a ‘real’ man to be. For me, real men put the desires and fantasies and satisfaction of the women they love first, whatever they are, whether they share them or not. That’s strength.

You’re wrong, but that’s fine. You’re commenting on a personal situation you are not part of and a man you’ve never met.

I suppose it’s all about what you consider a ‘real’ man to be. For me, real men put the desires and fantasies and satisfaction of the women they love first, whatever they are, whether they share them or not. That’s strength.
So you are weak because you don’t put the satisfaction of your man first… give me a break.

...fucked like an epileptic 🤣 that cracked me up!!! 👏

Very strange level of aggression here. You think one thing, I think something else. It’s fine. I’m confident I know myself, my husband, my relationship and my desires better than you do, though. 😘
It‘s actually pretty amusing. Maybe I should had put some smiles in my replies. It just doesn’t make any sense when you poke it with some good questions. But do as you please this site is after all a place for different lifestyles and believes. XOXO

Last edited:
We are all animals. Sure the contract of marriage use to uphold infidelity laws, not so much now-a-days. She'll still get half the house, all the dependents , and a monthly stipend from you if you don't accept the new situation.

I doubt she would actively seek out to make you a cuckold without your consent, more rather, she'd find herself in a new opportunity and when she indulges, she learns that this will alter the family dynamic. For good or bad.

So ultimately, becoming a cuckold is his choice. Whether he can accept it or not. But with the threat of loosing more than half of everything, more and more "men" have learned to accept their new status. Finding happiness is being supportive and shedding their masculinity, they become more than a husband.

Only until she feels free to be sexually open, when what was husband accepts her, and accepts itself, will the cuckold become a new part of the dynamic.

Very strange level of aggression here. You think one thing, I think something else. It’s fine. I’m confident I know myself, my husband, my relationship and my desires better than you do, though. 😘

I too am a little mystified at how upset anyone would be by this concept on a thread about cuckolds. Going back to Chaucer and counting forward for centuries through Shakespeare, Moliere and well into modern TV and cinema, a man being cheated on and made a fool of by his wife has formed the most common definition of what a cuckold is.

It's great that it's become a lifestyle people enjoy by whatever terms and conditions they negotiate with their partner, but we can't lose sight of what a true cuckold really is and has been for centuries.

I am personally in a marriage where we have negotiated the terms of it (my wife wasn't into this previously, but she is now - big time!) however I was in my university days in a relationship much like the one MistressAria describes, which is without a doubt what led me to want to live this lifestyle myself. Originally at that time however, I absolutely did NOT like being cheated on, not in the slightest bit. I felt deeply embarrassed and ashamed by the whole experience. We weren't married but we lived together for two years and it was at that time the most serious relationship I'd ever had.

I only discovered nine months into the relationship that she was cheating and when I did, she tearfully confessed that she had been cheating on me throughout the entire course of our relationship and that she promised never to do it again. It was a hollow promise however and she couldn't help herself. Now suspicious, I began to catch her again and again. With every subsequent discovery of infidelity she became less apologetic until it got to the point that she told me she didn't want to "waste" her university years trapped in one relationship. Ideally, she wanted me to continue to be her boyfriend and for us to continue to share the off campus apartment we had on very cheap rent.

I was ****** to make a decision that many men have made, long before this ever became a lifestyle - and which many men continue to make outside of this lifestyle. The fact was I had an unfaithful partner with whom I had an otherwise great relationship. Ending it to assuage my pride would have meant having to move out, which I couldn't really afford to do. And quite frankly, being the academic nerd I was, there was also little possibility of me getting another girlfriend as hot as this one. Therefore, practicality persuaded me to accept that which I did not then know had a name...I accepted that I was a cuckold and carried on with it. It drove me crazy with jealousy and shame, but I absolutely did accept it.

The strange ways in which life works....it wasn't until about six months after we'd broken up that I began to think back on some of those humiliating memories to find myself aroused by them...and the rest is history.

Right around that same time frame, I suffered a death in the family and my now ex-gf (believe it or not we'd broken up on good terms, having moved to different cities, but stayed in touch) actually made the effort to come visit me for a weekend to see how I was doing. At that time I confessed that I looked back on our time together and found her cheating on me to be hot. She also confessed, somewhat like MisstressAria here, that it turned her on to be unfaithful as well - although far from being the ideal cuckoldress she actually got the biggest thrill out of cheating and getting away with it. Having confessed that her cheating turned me on I learned a lot about our two years together that I hadn't known previously! A lot of those memories and stories are still in the spank bank.

Maybe your husband is not into that lifestyle and is a bull himself. You cannot turn someone into something they are not! Do you treat him any differently than the guys you mess with? If so this could be a problem. If you are letting guys do something you are not letting him do then I see the problem. Other then that like someone else said eventually some other woman will take the guy off your hands and you will regret it. Good men are far and few anymore and this lifestyle is always changing and does have an expiration date. I have seen this before a few times the cheaters always lose communicate!!!!!!! Sounds to me like he really does not know about it IMO

Back