Is it gay?

Is it gay to taste your girl on his cock?

• Yes

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No

Votes: 37 72.5%

• Total voters
If not gay..Bi but who cares. you like black cock, so what... own it.. Everyone here, male and female like black men and black cock to some degree.
If you want to suck a black cock, and the bull is ok with it then do it. But if you do, don't fuck around with it. Suck that dick, lick those balls. make his toes curl you suck so good.

No I dont believe it is gay - unless you want it to be.
His cock in my mouth turns me on not because Im gay or because I like the act itself. But because I'm humiliated in front of Her by doing it.
The test is probably "If she wasnt there, would you still suck cock?"
The answer will then tell you what you need to know.

Yes I'm definitely not gay and don't find guys attractive. I can imagine a scenario in which she insisted and I agreed however. She wouldn't though, I'm pretty certain she wouldn't.

Since my divorce in which i was a cuckold to a "slut" (almost all her bulls where one night stands)
i actually "tried" the other side and i am 100% sure i am not gay or even bi

But do worship BBC

i know a contraindication of terms here... let me explain

i prefer much younger average to skinny build - petite - white young lady's
at almost 60 overweight and "ugly" younger lady's are just not interested~!
(except those looking to be a paid *******)

Having been ****** to with the ex to Give oral to a BBC Bull before sex, Gives oral to Bull during sex with the ex, Clean Bull after sex, Clean up creampie after sex, Be fucked by Bulls for the bulls and my ex's enjoyment - i figured why not try the other side and hook up with Bi and or Gay BBC
Interesting enough i found that it was no problem getting men (young - old - or middle age) that where interested in sex with me.

what i learned is the following:

i am a poor cocksucker (bad gag reflex) i do not enjoy sucking cock - i dont dislike doing it - it does absolutely nothing for me sexually or emotionally

i am a good fuck (at least that is what every man that has fucked me has said and can easily take 10" with lube and slow start) but again i do not enjoy being fucked - i dont dislike getting fucked i just dont enjoy it unless it is for my mistress - it does absolutely nothing for me sexually or emotionally

i do not fine men attractive sexually or emotionally at all - i have no interested in a romantic - emotional - or sexual relationship with any man. (i do find some BBC beautiful - it the cock the power - raw sexualness of a BBC not the man)

i do crave to worshiping a BBC - but only as a cuckold (not one on one)
its the humiliation - the submissiveness - the degradation i seek not the sex - i need and want to be used and serve my young lady any way she wants me too, most of all its seeing my cuckqueen happy and serving her needs over my own.

i also have a huge cum fetish - love clean up
ron

Back