Is it fair to say there are as many men who want black cock as women on here?

I have been sucking cock for about 3yrs which my wife knows nothing about, I have been thinking of her fucking other men especially bbc she would look so good, but she doesnt seem interested at the moment so I decided to go and suck some myself which I love especially being fed a good load, but it is just about the strong hard cock that I love nothing more.

Living the dream!View attachment 5495084View attachment 5495088View attachment 5495089View attachment 5495091View attachment 5495099View attachment 5495100View attachment 5495104View attachment 5495114View attachment 5495118View attachment 5495133View attachment 5495134View attachment 5495140
This is the point of this thread,more and more white husbands and boyfriends are enjoying big black cocks as much or more than their wives and girlfriends! Something fun and exciting for modern white couples to enjoy together,and the black men get more tight white holes to stretch,use hard and fill up with sweet creamy hot cum! Everyone wins,everyone enjoys great sex!
Totally agree I love sucking and being fucked by bbc the young lad who ruins my arse realky knows how to fuck!

Just curious it seems there are as many men on here who want to enjoy big black cocks as there are women? I know that I have said that I consider myself to be 95 percent straight and prefer women, and 5 percent bisexual,and have enjoyed bisexual activities over the years. I never considered myself attracted to men,but I like the sex part of it,mostly oral. I see a lot of guys on here who thought they were straight but got converted by watching their wives taking massive amazing black cocks,and either the black bull wanted to fuck them to show dominance, or the wanted to suck,and in some cases get fucked by their wives bull. Other guys I see are sissified husbands who have come to love taking beautiful black cocks,and flat out gay men who cum here seeking black men to fuck them. Some of the husbands say they are 100 percent straight but still enjoy seeing black men fucking their wives and girlfriends. Where do you fit in and how did you get where you are at now? What are your hopes for the future with black men? Do you think what we see here is a sampling of what is going on as a whole for white men women and couples in modern day white society? Do we all really our tight white holes stretched out and wrecked by hung black men?
I think the majority of people here are white males and are very attracted to Black Men.
I know I am🖤

Back