Is it common to be into breeding?

of course cuckolding as with all fetishes is an evolution, a progression to exploring all facets is natural

breeding specifically is a really fucking hot idea but the reality of the that is so amazingly fucked up - to intentionally create a life, a human being, for a kinky kick is unfathomably selfish

but the idea makes me blow like a canon

I mean there's literally an entire Reddit page devoted to CuckoldPregnancy
wow i joined reddit some time ago, never found anything related to wifes thst fuck others, or hubbies that fantasy or shared his wife,. send me a few links plz. pvt message me some if U can..

The fantasy part of it is amazing and we have experimented a few times with pregnancy risk. But the reality of her getting pregnant is much different.
i like ur comment, See even small dicked hubs that love 2c his wife pleasured have a reality check and discourage it, but its a super exciting role play and chat in general..

Black man is naturally dominant and that’s why us white girls fall into submissive position automatically and want to have stronger genetically superior black mans babies. It’s natural.
I agree and I'm a white guy. Nothing more beautiful and sexually arousing than beautiful white girls and hung black studs having passionate sex. It looks so much more natural too like they were made for each other to have lots of sex. It always makes my inferior white dick hard in seconds.

If I couldn't get my wife pregnant, we would have found a donor. She's dated black men and said she always wanted a mixed baby. What's funny is that looking back at 20 years of marriage, she has cheated on me or cucked me more around the times we were trying to get pregnant. Knowing her, I don't think it was a conscious thing, but I do know she's not sexually attracted to me sexually much anymore, she prefers alpha men, often younger, and despite saying she used condoms, does not remember ever actually discussing or seeing condoms. (I was never allowed to watch.) And given that only 50% of pregnancies are planned, that other 50% come from unprotected sex, or something many cucks would call breeding.

My wife and I just joined here within the past few weeks. We have been reading a bunch of different posts. I have always had adesire to watch her get taken by a black man (She is a preppy blonde white girl).

After reading a lot of the posts on here, the thought of her getting bred by a black bull really turns both of us on. For now it’s just a fantasy.

Wondering if any other white guys started out by wanting to watch their wife with another man, and then progressed into wanting to see her bull cum inside her?
where are you guys from?

and the woman im training is very open to being bred by me
@TraciB

The thought of my wife getting knocked up by her lover is quite Overwhelming and if it wasn’t so obviously ‘not me’ who knows? But seriously it has become a real kink....
For me/us, the fact that it is OBVIOUSLY not hubbys baby is the real clincher!! I want people to know that I have specific desires and that I was unfaithful to get them. And we would raise a beautiful baby again, just like our ******* is. J (the wife)

For me/us, the fact that it is OBVIOUSLY not hubbys baby is the real clincher!! I want people to know that I have specific desires and that I was unfaithful to get them. And we would raise a beautiful baby again, just like our ******* is. J (the wife)
If it was to happen I would encourage it and would allow him to claim her and show her off to his family and friends. Perhaps I would be happy to allow him to impregnate her again. Oh I love your profile pic btw.

If it was to happen I would encourage it and would allow him to claim her and show her off to his family and friends. Perhaps I would be happy to allow him to impregnate her again. Oh I love your profile pic btw.
Same here. We’d want him to live with us so the baby knows who their f-ather is too. It’d be like a polyamorous relationship, but he’d have exclusive breeding rights

My wife and I just joined here within the past few weeks. We have been reading a bunch of different posts. I have always had adesire to watch her get taken by a black man (She is a preppy blonde white girl).

After reading a lot of the posts on here, the thought of her getting bred by a black bull really turns both of us on. For now it’s just a fantasy.

Wondering if any other white guys started out by wanting to watch their wife with another man, and then progressed into wanting to see her bull cum inside her?
The most heart pounding exciting sex a married white wife is ever going to experience is yes unprotected no condom no pulling out deeper love making by a good looking well built well endowed darker lover in her own bed while her husband is at work and she is in full ovulation.

That very moment he releases his warm very fertile baby making seed deeper inside her missionary while kissing her neck…her mind will race with falling in love feelings just knowing they are in high risk of making a baby together while the husband is unknowingly at work.

Now that’s the Mount Everest of this lifestyle…just try this you’ll both love it… I know she will.

Back