Is it bad that I let my 38 yo wife blow an 18 y/o bbc? Pic is her 2 days before…

Y'all still listening to unverified people with no pics or proof of a wife/gf on here
Reaction GIF by The Weather Channel

Loved seeing this response. The assumption that the sex will be 'better' is one the primary misconceptions about why this fetish exists. What is far more likely is that it will be new and exciting... because it's different. Despite what you may read in many posts here, this activity is much more frequently an enhancement to their love life, not a replacement.
What an excellent and well thought out response. DIFFERENT (AND forbidden!) is the key. My wife has had only five different black cocks, but one of them was only about 5 inches. He made her orgasam as hard as the big ones had. She loved ever inch of it.

What should I do?! Well can’t say I’m surprised but a bit pissed. Turns out Tony (the 18 y/o from yesterday who came back for more than a bj) got ahold of my wife today while I was helping my dad paint and picked her up for a trip to “the mall”. Neighbor saw her leave around 6:30pm. I don’t know what the fuck to do. I talked to her once and she lied and said she was just meeting his sisters and to just hang out. I call bullshit. She could’ve lmk, or asked if I was cool with it. Now it’s almost 1 and still nothing. I guess this is my fault. I should prob chill out a bit. Sure they’re not just chillin, and don’t know how I feel about that.
With my wife and I, that would be a major breaking of trust! We don't have that many rules, but "No means NO!" and trust between the two of us are at the top of the list. Voiding that trust rule could/would have a very negative impact on our marriage.

Is it bad that I let my 38 yo wife blow an 18 y/o bbc? Pic is her 2 days before…
What I just found out is 38-45 is golden age for woman… young men are actually crazy and very sexually turned on to woman around that age group… like a teen/college student crushing on a colleague’s hot mom… lol.. but of course won’t go any lower than the legal age of 18.. and make sure they don’t lie about it either…

My wife has given several 18 year olds their first taste of white pussy, one a regular bulls *******, who the ******* later on started brining his best friend over, both 18 but now gone off out of state to college but will be home for summer soon. She has also let another bull bring over his 18 year old nephew on his 18th bday so he could have his cock sucked, fucked and nut condom free in his first ever white pussy. I think it’s really hot.

Back