Is it bad that I let my 38 yo wife blow an 18 y/o bbc? Pic is her 2 days before…

@gingerwolf88

Looking that thick, she should be very eager to have young black boys fuck her on a regular basis

I'm sure that there are some young 18 year old boys who play on a local high school basketball team, or football team, who would be available to fill her womb with fresh seed
Funny you say that…the 18 y/o she sucked off was on football team. Lol

@gingerwolf88

Looking that thick, she should be very eager to have young black boys fuck her on a regular basis

I'm sure that there are some young 18 year old boys who play on a local high school basketball team, or football team, who would be available to fill her womb with fresh seed
Yeah, I’m surprised the whole team hasn’t been calling and texting. Tony(18 y/o) sure had been.. I can’t blame him either…

So as a lot of you know, my wife have a black dude head but was nervous to fuck because his dick was a “bit intimidating” as she said. Well she def enjoyed giving him head, and I mean she loved it. He’s been getting g ahold of both of us just about everyday since it happened, wanting to come back over. I think I’m going to invite him over, but not tell her and just see what happens. Is it ok a bad idea? I feel like after me and her talking about it a lot more the past two days, she’s a lot more open to it. You all seem to have pretty good input…

Back